This is my thought of the day.
My new favorite covers phrase for justifying a pick with little or no work or effort - but seemingly lending credibility to it is.....
"Don't overthink it"
I love that.
![]()
![]()
This is my thought of the day.
My new favorite covers phrase for justifying a pick with little or no work or effort - but seemingly lending credibility to it is.....
"Don't overthink it"
I love that.
![]()
![]()
This is my thought of the day.
My new favorite covers phrase for justifying a pick with little or no work or effort - but seemingly lending credibility to it is.....
"Don't overthink it"
I love that.
![]()
![]()
Which also translate into "Do underthink it."
Sounds reasonable for the average Covers user....
Exactly - and always used when considering a big favorite. You never hear "don't overthink it.... Take the 10 points with the Raiders..."
To answer above - tonight would be Denver or nobody for me. But most likely nobody.
![]()
Which also translate into "Do underthink it."
Sounds reasonable for the average Covers user....
Exactly - and always used when considering a big favorite. You never hear "don't overthink it.... Take the 10 points with the Raiders..."
To answer above - tonight would be Denver or nobody for me. But most likely nobody.
![]()
This is my thought of the day.
My new favorite covers phrase for justifying a pick with little or no work or effort - but seemingly lending credibility to it is.....
"Don't overthink it"
I love that.
![]()
![]()
This is my thought of the day.
My new favorite covers phrase for justifying a pick with little or no work or effort - but seemingly lending credibility to it is.....
"Don't overthink it"
I love that.
![]()
![]()
Today in the kitchen:
Mrs Vanzack: "Should I make pie or cookies for Sunday?"
Mr Vanzack: "Don't overthink it!"
I think for once these covers morons are really on to something! It seems to have a calming effect. More study is needed, but I feel like this might be my next go to line to get me out of marital discussions I don't want to be in.
I can just see it. Young guy with his girlfriend:
GF: "I want to discuss where our relationship is going and where we stand."
BF: "Don't overthink it."
Today in the kitchen:
Mrs Vanzack: "Should I make pie or cookies for Sunday?"
Mr Vanzack: "Don't overthink it!"
I think for once these covers morons are really on to something! It seems to have a calming effect. More study is needed, but I feel like this might be my next go to line to get me out of marital discussions I don't want to be in.
I can just see it. Young guy with his girlfriend:
GF: "I want to discuss where our relationship is going and where we stand."
BF: "Don't overthink it."
Today in the kitchen:
Mrs Vanzack: "Should I make pie or cookies for Sunday?"
Mr Vanzack: "Don't overthink it!"
I think for once these covers morons are really on to something! It seems to have a calming effect. More study is needed, but I feel like this might be my next go to line to get me out of marital discussions I don't want to be in.
I can just see it. Young guy with his girlfriend:
GF: "I want to discuss where our relationship is going and where we stand."
BF: "Don't overthink it."
Today in the kitchen:
Mrs Vanzack: "Should I make pie or cookies for Sunday?"
Mr Vanzack: "Don't overthink it!"
I think for once these covers morons are really on to something! It seems to have a calming effect. More study is needed, but I feel like this might be my next go to line to get me out of marital discussions I don't want to be in.
I can just see it. Young guy with his girlfriend:
GF: "I want to discuss where our relationship is going and where we stand."
BF: "Don't overthink it."
