3.5
There are like 25 buttons on an average microwave. I use 2. Under.
GO!
4
but those are '1 Min' '10 Sec' 'Power' (or start) and the 'cancel /stop' button
The button that you press to open the microwave doesn't really count does it
Never used those automatic presets for reheating or defrosting
I remember the old two dial set up no buttons just the heat setting and the timer dial. I think you can still get those
I remember back in the late 80's having a microwave was considered a luxury item
4
but those are '1 Min' '10 Sec' 'Power' (or start) and the 'cancel /stop' button
The button that you press to open the microwave doesn't really count does it
Never used those automatic presets for reheating or defrosting
I remember the old two dial set up no buttons just the heat setting and the timer dial. I think you can still get those
I remember back in the late 80's having a microwave was considered a luxury item
I use pretty much all the numbers, but as efficiently as possible. Everything gets :33, :44, :55, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33. So actually 5 numbers and the start button. I don't think i microwave anything over 5 mins.
I use pretty much all the numbers, but as efficiently as possible. Everything gets :33, :44, :55, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33. So actually 5 numbers and the start button. I don't think i microwave anything over 5 mins.
