• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Problem Gambling

    TheBeezNeez
    Slobbasaurus
    TheGoldenGoose
    Phillip2002
    warrenator
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1052
    Posts: 12
     
    TheBeezNeez
    TheBeezNeez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2019 - 5:49 PM ET #1

    Been following the forum for over 10 years now so figured this may be the place to come for gambling issues knowing there are a lot of veterans on here that have been around it a long time which I'm sure have had their fair share of ups and downs. I realize there will be the trolls as well. 

    I've been gambling off and on for a long time with moderate successes and extreme failures. Now I've reached my rock bottom for a 5th time and just am looking for a place to air it out a little. At times I've had the expendable income to gamble but most of the time did it out of need, thinking it was a way to earn money which ultimately ended up in my biggest lows. Although I've had my issues in sports betting and letting it control my life, my biggest issues have always been with casinos. As I did the other night I kept chasing and chasing until I had lost everything. I have done this 3 times in the past 7 months and realize I need help and need to talk to people. I am done gambling!....for now. But is it possible for me to take time off until I'm financially stable then come back to sports betting or play poker for enjoyment? Or do I need to be done for good since my actions prove I can't handle the ups and downs? 

    Is it even possible to live a normal life and be a professional gambler? The amount of hours I've spent looking at stats, watching lines, and watching games I don't see how it can be. I really don't know what I'm looking for by posting here but figured the people who have been around the game a long time and have seen the lowest of lows can give some words of advice. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Been following the forum for over 10 years now so figured this may be the place to come for gambling issues knowing there are a lot of veterans on here that have been around it a long time which I'm sure have had their fair share of ups and downs. I realize there will be the trolls as well. 

    I've been gambling off and on for a long time with moderate successes and extreme failures. Now I've reached my rock bottom for a 5th time and just am looking for a place to air it out a little. At times I've had the expendable income to gamble but most of the time did it out of need, thinking it was a way to earn money which ultimately ended up in my biggest lows. Although I've had my issues in sports betting and letting it control my life, my biggest issues have always been with casinos. As I did the other night I kept chasing and chasing until I had lost everything. I have done this 3 times in the past 7 months and realize I need help and need to talk to people. I am done gambling!....for now. But is it possible for me to take time off until I'm financially stable then come back to sports betting or play poker for enjoyment? Or do I need to be done for good since my actions prove I can't handle the ups and downs? 

    Is it even possible to live a normal life and be a professional gambler? The amount of hours I've spent looking at stats, watching lines, and watching games I don't see how it can be. I really don't know what I'm looking for by posting here but figured the people who have been around the game a long time and have seen the lowest of lows can give some words of advice. 

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2019 - 8:53 PM ET #2

    You may need a woman in your life.

    Also, there's no shame in GA if you're serious about it. 

    You're ultimately going to lose in the long run if you continue. We all do. The other degenerates on this site will tell you the same if they're honest.

    Best of luck. Quit while you're behind. Just my 2 cents 

    Reply

    You may need a woman in your life.

    Also, there's no shame in GA if you're serious about it. 

    You're ultimately going to lose in the long run if you continue. We all do. The other degenerates on this site will tell you the same if they're honest.

    Best of luck. Quit while you're behind. Just my 2 cents 

     
    TheBeezNeez
    TheBeezNeez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2019 - 11:30 PM ET #3

    Appreciate it Slob.

    Fortunately I have a woman who has put up with me and have finally opened up to her about my issues and she is still there for me. 

    I am definitely stopping for a while but realize with how mainstream betting has become it is going to be a tough urge to fight when financially stable again.

    Reply

    Appreciate it Slob.

    Fortunately I have a woman who has put up with me and have finally opened up to her about my issues and she is still there for me. 

    I am definitely stopping for a while but realize with how mainstream betting has become it is going to be a tough urge to fight when financially stable again.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2019 - 5:21 PM ET #4

    The one single thing that gets gamblers into trouble is that they do not keep a gambling account separate from other household finances. 

    If you cannot do that then do not gamble. 

    It really is as simple as that!!!

    I went to one GA Meeting about 30 years ago and never went back. All I saw were a bunch of pathological liars in the room. They’d go around the circle and I just knew these hypocrites were lying. They were still gambling all week but just attended the meetings to satisfy another family member. It was just so obvious to me it would be a waste of my time. 

    If you feel you really need help then go to a GA Meeting. It may help you but it just wasn’t for me. 

    GL. 



    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    The one single thing that gets gamblers into trouble is that they do not keep a gambling account separate from other household finances. 

    If you cannot do that then do not gamble. 

    It really is as simple as that!!!

    I went to one GA Meeting about 30 years ago and never went back. All I saw were a bunch of pathological liars in the room. They’d go around the circle and I just knew these hypocrites were lying. They were still gambling all week but just attended the meetings to satisfy another family member. It was just so obvious to me it would be a waste of my time. 

    If you feel you really need help then go to a GA Meeting. It may help you but it just wasn’t for me. 

    GL. 



     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2019 - 8:18 PM ET #5

    I really wish you the best dude but reread your what you said, the problem your showing and that many show is that they simply cant stop thinking about it. You keep imagining a successful betting career and it just isn't happening. Try your best to move onto something better for yourself kinda like post #2 is saying. 

    And remember, it is totally okay to quit and confirm with yourself that your betting career wasn't a success. I wanted to be a great bball player, but after years of practice, it still never got to the level I hoped for, but hey, just had to move on. So just move on, all that time you used to study your bets, don't ever think about it again. Instead trying picking winners with some friends on weekends and who ever picks the most has to buy dinner or something, just an idea... but move on

    Reply

    I really wish you the best dude but reread your what you said, the problem your showing and that many show is that they simply cant stop thinking about it. You keep imagining a successful betting career and it just isn't happening. Try your best to move onto something better for yourself kinda like post #2 is saying. 

    And remember, it is totally okay to quit and confirm with yourself that your betting career wasn't a success. I wanted to be a great bball player, but after years of practice, it still never got to the level I hoped for, but hey, just had to move on. So just move on, all that time you used to study your bets, don't ever think about it again. Instead trying picking winners with some friends on weekends and who ever picks the most has to buy dinner or something, just an idea... but move on

     
    warrenator
    warrenator
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 8538
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2019 - 1:07 AM ET #6

    For a few years I couldnt stay off the crap tables, a"craps degenerate"...I was addicted like it was crack cocaine, strange to say...I bet sports too and had ups and downs and dark nights of the soul...what has changed?I no longer play craps, thankfully,i still bet some sports but for smaller $ and not as "all or nothing" as before; as far as being a professional gambler,no, that takes nerves of steel and balls of titanium and even they have bad stretches...just take sometime off and ease back into it in a smaller way if you can

    Reply

    For a few years I couldnt stay off the crap tables, a"craps degenerate"...I was addicted like it was crack cocaine, strange to say...I bet sports too and had ups and downs and dark nights of the soul...what has changed?I no longer play craps, thankfully,i still bet some sports but for smaller $ and not as "all or nothing" as before; as far as being a professional gambler,no, that takes nerves of steel and balls of titanium and even they have bad stretches...just take sometime off and ease back into it in a smaller way if you can

     
    Raiderpug
    Raiderpug
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3006
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2019 - 2:47 AM ET #7

    1. No Casino Games or Poker.  Sports only!

    2. You need to have a Bankroll. This money must be separate from living expenses.

    3. You must make a money management plan for your bankroll. For example: If you have a bankroll of $1,000 you realistically should be only betting $50 a bet or 5% max! or If you have $10,000 bet no more than $500! Ideal range 1%-2%. As bankroll goes up or down adjust the amount bet to the percentage. Just following this you will never ever lose all your money! Period! We are also only talking close to even money bets or -110 bets. (Stay away from high juice or parlays unless you have a plan back by numbers!)

    Always protect your bankroll!

    4. A bankroll of $100,000 with bets of 2% or $2000 will yield you around only $5000 with a record of 54 wins and 46 losses out of 100 bets. So there is realistically no way your going to make a living with anything short of 100K with 100 bets in a month. Of course we are only talking -110 bets here. Don't increase bet sizes or chase. To increase your bankroll you can never take money out, or you can: 1. Win at a higher percentage rate. 2. Get another job. 3. Rob a bank. Like the stock market, the more money you have, the more you can make. A million dollar bankroll yields 50k a month in the same scenario. So create a realistic long range plan over the years.

    5. Create a sports management plan and stick with the sports and teams you know best, make prediction and see what you are best at by keeping track (heart and brain) or create a mathematical formula (just pure numbers).  Please test them first :)

    6. This is the most important part!!!!!!!!!!  1. Bad beats will even out over time if your bets stay relatively the same. 2. Never ever blame the players, coaches, or anyone here on Covers for a loss! You assess your sports management system and adjust if necessary!

    7. If you want "action bets" just make them a fraction of your regular bet. The psychology and emotions of wins and especially losses on the brain messes you up, just have fun, win or lose, or be like "Spock".

    :)

     

     

     

    7. Create a realistic long range plan over the years. 

    Reply

    1. No Casino Games or Poker.  Sports only!

    2. You need to have a Bankroll. This money must be separate from living expenses.

    3. You must make a money management plan for your bankroll. For example: If you have a bankroll of $1,000 you realistically should be only betting $50 a bet or 5% max! or If you have $10,000 bet no more than $500! Ideal range 1%-2%. As bankroll goes up or down adjust the amount bet to the percentage. Just following this you will never ever lose all your money! Period! We are also only talking close to even money bets or -110 bets. (Stay away from high juice or parlays unless you have a plan back by numbers!)

    Always protect your bankroll!

    4. A bankroll of $100,000 with bets of 2% or $2000 will yield you around only $5000 with a record of 54 wins and 46 losses out of 100 bets. So there is realistically no way your going to make a living with anything short of 100K with 100 bets in a month. Of course we are only talking -110 bets here. Don't increase bet sizes or chase. To increase your bankroll you can never take money out, or you can: 1. Win at a higher percentage rate. 2. Get another job. 3. Rob a bank. Like the stock market, the more money you have, the more you can make. A million dollar bankroll yields 50k a month in the same scenario. So create a realistic long range plan over the years.

    5. Create a sports management plan and stick with the sports and teams you know best, make prediction and see what you are best at by keeping track (heart and brain) or create a mathematical formula (just pure numbers).  Please test them first :)

    6. This is the most important part!!!!!!!!!!  1. Bad beats will even out over time if your bets stay relatively the same. 2. Never ever blame the players, coaches, or anyone here on Covers for a loss! You assess your sports management system and adjust if necessary!

    7. If you want "action bets" just make them a fraction of your regular bet. The psychology and emotions of wins and especially losses on the brain messes you up, just have fun, win or lose, or be like "Spock".

    :)

     

     

     

    7. Create a realistic long range plan over the years. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2019 - 1:06 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by warrenator:

    For a few years I couldnt stay off the crap tables, a"craps degenerate"...I was addicted like it was crack cocaine, strange to say...I bet sports too and had ups and downs and dark nights of the soul...what has changed?I no longer play craps, thankfully,i still bet some sports but for smaller $ and not as "all or nothing" as before; as far as being a professional gambler,no, that takes nerves of steel and balls of titanium and even they have bad stretches...just take sometime off and ease back into it in a smaller way if you can



    That is also key.  I am a huge fan of casino life, but let's face the facts, they don't build casinos on winners.  Any casino game is a negative evaluation.  You have to find a way to reduce that negative as much as possible. 

    I enjoy Blackjack.  So I will play two hands and simply count Aces.  If I have a positive amount of Aces remaining in the shoe then I will passively increase my wagers on both hands.  Playing two hands let's you fly under the radar.  My red chip $15 wagers on each hand becoming $20 or $30 are not that obvious to the floor. 

    People who say the +1 & -1 counting system works are FOS.  You cannot count into a 6 or 8 deck shoe and get any sizeable advantage.  But if you simply count Aces you can reduce the house advantage significantly.  Aces will help getting Blackjacks at 3/2 payoffs and also helps your doubling down's.

    Casino life is a trade-off.  You try to make small gains each playing session and accumulate comp points for restaurants or concerts.

     If you are not greedy then you can keep that trade-off manageable.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenator:

    For a few years I couldnt stay off the crap tables, a"craps degenerate"...I was addicted like it was crack cocaine, strange to say...I bet sports too and had ups and downs and dark nights of the soul...what has changed?I no longer play craps, thankfully,i still bet some sports but for smaller $ and not as "all or nothing" as before; as far as being a professional gambler,no, that takes nerves of steel and balls of titanium and even they have bad stretches...just take sometime off and ease back into it in a smaller way if you can



    That is also key.  I am a huge fan of casino life, but let's face the facts, they don't build casinos on winners.  Any casino game is a negative evaluation.  You have to find a way to reduce that negative as much as possible. 

    I enjoy Blackjack.  So I will play two hands and simply count Aces.  If I have a positive amount of Aces remaining in the shoe then I will passively increase my wagers on both hands.  Playing two hands let's you fly under the radar.  My red chip $15 wagers on each hand becoming $20 or $30 are not that obvious to the floor. 

    People who say the +1 & -1 counting system works are FOS.  You cannot count into a 6 or 8 deck shoe and get any sizeable advantage.  But if you simply count Aces you can reduce the house advantage significantly.  Aces will help getting Blackjacks at 3/2 payoffs and also helps your doubling down's.

    Casino life is a trade-off.  You try to make small gains each playing session and accumulate comp points for restaurants or concerts.

     If you are not greedy then you can keep that trade-off manageable.
     
    Demili
    Demili
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2019 - 7:19 AM ET #9

    I once played online casinos a long time ago. Now I don’t play for a long time, I don’t like to play anymore.

    Reply

    I once played online casinos a long time ago. Now I don’t play for a long time, I don’t like to play anymore.

     
    Stevens23
    Stevens23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2019 - 7:52 AM ET #10

    I play in an online casino, but quite rarely.

    Reply

    I play in an online casino, but quite rarely.

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2019 - 10:42 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Almost 100% you say, yet you are only betting $50? 
    yes that all i have rest of cash saved for huge debt
    You have large bank account Zebra? 

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Almost 100% you say, yet you are only betting $50? 
    yes that all i have rest of cash saved for huge debt
    You have large bank account Zebra? 

     
     
    Benjamin22
    Benjamin22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2019 - 10:14 PM ET #12

    I would take some time off and try to detach yourself from the money part of a bet.
    Just imagine your are looking for +ev opportunities, respect a bankroll management and you should be fine 

    Reply

    I would take some time off and try to detach yourself from the money part of a bet.
    Just imagine your are looking for +ev opportunities, respect a bankroll management and you should be fine 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,546
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,180
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,731
    • Monday 09/28/2026 678
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,018
    • HELP PLEASE 1,611
    • PART DEUX 233
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,145
    • Another BS PI 956
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.