The Revolution of 1775 must have been in vain
Slob hit the nail on it's head, The only people that care about this are women and the
brigade, Over here all of my male friends haven't mentioned a word about it.
Caring about a royal family member? No thanks, Now if this had been Beckham's kids I might have given a crap, He at least earned his way to the top. ![]()
Slob hit the nail on it's head, The only people that care about this are women and the
brigade, Over here all of my male friends haven't mentioned a word about it.
Caring about a royal family member? No thanks, Now if this had been Beckham's kids I might have given a crap, He at least earned his way to the top. ![]()
South Park had a hilarious spoof a few years ago. It was the Canadian royals wedding. Almost pissed my pants when the Duke of Edmonton was introduced.
This is all about tabloids and has mentioned for women.
South Park had a hilarious spoof a few years ago. It was the Canadian royals wedding. Almost pissed my pants when the Duke of Edmonton was introduced.
This is all about tabloids and has mentioned for women.
South Park had a hilarious spoof a few years ago. It was the Canadian royals wedding. Almost pissed my pants when the Duke of Edmonton was introduced.
This is all about tabloids and has mentioned for women.
Where can I find that episode of South Park? I love that show.
South Park had a hilarious spoof a few years ago. It was the Canadian royals wedding. Almost pissed my pants when the Duke of Edmonton was introduced.
This is all about tabloids and has mentioned for women.
Where can I find that episode of South Park? I love that show.
https://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e03-royal-pudding
I think this is it. "as is tradition" lmao
https://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e03-royal-pudding
I think this is it. "as is tradition" lmao
I believe he was also the "Perez Hilton of covers"... Would be interesting to see what he thinks about the topic... Perhaps he could chime in using what ever login he being allowed to use now
I believe he was also the "Perez Hilton of covers"... Would be interesting to see what he thinks about the topic... Perhaps he could chime in using what ever login he being allowed to use now
Wasn't there a guy who was from England that pretended to be a doctor and got completely exposed when he tried to post fake and cut/pasted medical advice?
I believe he was also the "Perez Hilton of covers"... Would be interesting to see what he thinks about the topic... Perhaps he could chime in using what ever login he being allowed to use now
So you think this guy is still here?
Wasn't there a guy who was from England that pretended to be a doctor and got completely exposed when he tried to post fake and cut/pasted medical advice?
I believe he was also the "Perez Hilton of covers"... Would be interesting to see what he thinks about the topic... Perhaps he could chime in using what ever login he being allowed to use now
So you think this guy is still here?
typical American. "Why should we care about anyone but ourselves?"
typical American. "Why should we care about anyone but ourselves?"
LOL, yeah, why would any American worry about the royal baby when they are already obsessed with the Kardashians and Honey-Boo-Boo?
LOL, yeah, why would any American worry about the royal baby when they are already obsessed with the Kardashians and Honey-Boo-Boo?
You don't have to be excited about the royal baby, but why be so against the Brits? You don't want to hear anything that's going on anywhere else in the world? And you don't give a garbage if Diana dies, or Nelson Mandela dies, or if a group of innocent people are slaughtered in another land? Are you just super annoyed that you have to hear about anything that's going on outside of the states? First of all they are an ally, and even if they weren't I am on team human. I don't care about the baby or news, but you can hear some news from around the world, you'll live.
You don't have to be excited about the royal baby, but why be so against the Brits? You don't want to hear anything that's going on anywhere else in the world? And you don't give a garbage if Diana dies, or Nelson Mandela dies, or if a group of innocent people are slaughtered in another land? Are you just super annoyed that you have to hear about anything that's going on outside of the states? First of all they are an ally, and even if they weren't I am on team human. I don't care about the baby or news, but you can hear some news from around the world, you'll live.
You don't have to be excited about the royal baby, but why be so against the Brits? You don't want to hear anything that's going on anywhere else in the world? And you don't give a garbage if Diana dies, or Nelson Mandela dies, or if a group of innocent people are slaughtered in another land? Are you just super annoyed that you have to hear about anything that's going on outside of the states? First of all they are an ally, and even if they weren't I am on team human. I don't care about the baby or news, but you can hear some news from around the world, you'll live.
You don't have to be excited about the royal baby, but why be so against the Brits? You don't want to hear anything that's going on anywhere else in the world? And you don't give a garbage if Diana dies, or Nelson Mandela dies, or if a group of innocent people are slaughtered in another land? Are you just super annoyed that you have to hear about anything that's going on outside of the states? First of all they are an ally, and even if they weren't I am on team human. I don't care about the baby or news, but you can hear some news from around the world, you'll live.
Slob hit the nail on it's head, The only people that care about this are women and the
brigade, Over here all of my male friends haven't mentioned a word about it.
Caring about a royal family member? No thanks, Now if this had been Beckham's kids I might have given a crap, He at least earned his way to the top. ![]()
Slob hit the nail on it's head, The only people that care about this are women and the
brigade, Over here all of my male friends haven't mentioned a word about it.
Caring about a royal family member? No thanks, Now if this had been Beckham's kids I might have given a crap, He at least earned his way to the top. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,707
- PART DEUX 260
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,574
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
- Braves Frauds 740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
