Winter storm.
@nature1970 You’re used to getting 8 inches
I would have crafted it a little differently. Spent a little time getting it just right but bravo never the less.
@nature1970 You’re used to getting 8 inches
I would have crafted it a little differently. Spent a little time getting it just right but bravo never the less.
@Packers
they knew where I was ...
Know I can't write a statement or testify..
And are ribbing me..
And yet no commissary or even a letter...
Some kind of friends.
@Packers
they knew where I was ...
Know I can't write a statement or testify..
And are ribbing me..
And yet no commissary or even a letter...
Some kind of friends.
@nature1970 You’re used to getting 8 inches
I would've said something like, "C'mon, bro, I know you can handle 8 inches. You guys are just built different in Maine. That's off the top of my head.
@nature1970 You’re used to getting 8 inches
I would've said something like, "C'mon, bro, I know you can handle 8 inches. You guys are just built different in Maine. That's off the top of my head.
Sitting here tonight listening to the sleet bounce from the window the ice pellets bouncing off the window pane like a debris traveling beyond it's distance.
The snow flakes have stopped and turn to sprinkling of ice. I hear it softly tapping at the window as I sit in silence.
Now again the logs will split in the stove.
Giving out a radiant heat as they slowly crumble to ash. Tomorrow after the storm is gone I'll shovel them and through them on the ice to give traction and a sense of control.
The light in the kitchen places the surrounding as familiar with spirit
electric grid is still up.... No storm outage to report.
Just easily be unknown and sitting here.
Sitting here tonight listening to the sleet bounce from the window the ice pellets bouncing off the window pane like a debris traveling beyond it's distance.
The snow flakes have stopped and turn to sprinkling of ice. I hear it softly tapping at the window as I sit in silence.
Now again the logs will split in the stove.
Giving out a radiant heat as they slowly crumble to ash. Tomorrow after the storm is gone I'll shovel them and through them on the ice to give traction and a sense of control.
The light in the kitchen places the surrounding as familiar with spirit
electric grid is still up.... No storm outage to report.
Just easily be unknown and sitting here.
It is one the next afternoon the sun is soaring temperature has climbed to above freezing .
The snow sleet rain and melting has created a few inches of slush the entire yard has rain water on the edges and pools of water softener for the ice.
Birds have returned to the feeders taken seeds and flying off as if they were gathering their own style of firewood in the trees and bushes.
The wind is calm. My lamp is off. Lunch is over more to do.... Until supper....
It is one the next afternoon the sun is soaring temperature has climbed to above freezing .
The snow sleet rain and melting has created a few inches of slush the entire yard has rain water on the edges and pools of water softener for the ice.
Birds have returned to the feeders taken seeds and flying off as if they were gathering their own style of firewood in the trees and bushes.
The wind is calm. My lamp is off. Lunch is over more to do.... Until supper....
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
