....The most likely profile is a stock market crash of historic proportions."
Elliott Wave Theorist offers several reasons, including: "This bear market is of Supercycle degree, the biggest since 1720-1784. It should therefore include a decline deeper that the 89% decline of 1929-1932. A decline of 91.5% or more would carry it (the DJII) below 1,000."
....The most likely profile is a stock market crash of historic proportions."
Elliott Wave Theorist offers several reasons, including: "This bear market is of Supercycle degree, the biggest since 1720-1784. It should therefore include a decline deeper that the 89% decline of 1929-1932. A decline of 91.5% or more would carry it (the DJII) below 1,000."
I agree with Elliott Wave. He's right. We're so screwed for the future. There is no way out. No one in his or her right mind can possibly argue otherwise. Just look at the debt. You don't need a PhD from Wharton to deduce the obvious.
No, I am not a pessimist, and I am also not an optimist. I am a realist. And the reality couldn't be more dismal.
I agree with Elliott Wave. He's right. We're so screwed for the future. There is no way out. No one in his or her right mind can possibly argue otherwise. Just look at the debt. You don't need a PhD from Wharton to deduce the obvious.
No, I am not a pessimist, and I am also not an optimist. I am a realist. And the reality couldn't be more dismal.
I agree with Elliott Wave. He's right. We're so screwed for the future. There is no way out. No one in his or her right mind can possibly argue otherwise. Just look at the debt. You don't need a PhD from Wharton to deduce the obvious.
No, I am not a pessimist, and I am also not an optimist. I am a realist. And the reality couldn't be more dismal.
and that's precisely why they're wrong
for every debt there is a credit
the stock market is priced in USD's, anyone that thinks that those who control the USD's will just sit back and watch all this funny money evaporate, hasn't been paying attention the last couple years
dow makes new highs during Obamas first term
and by highs, i mean when priced in dollars
priced in gold, well that's a different story
Quote Originally Posted by claycourtlesson:
I agree with Elliott Wave. He's right. We're so screwed for the future. There is no way out. No one in his or her right mind can possibly argue otherwise. Just look at the debt. You don't need a PhD from Wharton to deduce the obvious.
No, I am not a pessimist, and I am also not an optimist. I am a realist. And the reality couldn't be more dismal.
and that's precisely why they're wrong
for every debt there is a credit
the stock market is priced in USD's, anyone that thinks that those who control the USD's will just sit back and watch all this funny money evaporate, hasn't been paying attention the last couple years
the stock market is priced in USD's, anyone that thinks that those who control the USD's will just sit back and watch all this funny money evaporate, hasn't been paying attention the last couple years
dow makes new highs during Obamas first term
and by highs, i mean when priced in dollars
priced in gold, well that's a different story
uh....."the dow" made its all-time high back in Oct 2007.
Quote Originally Posted by be easy:
and that's precisely why they're wrong
for every debt there is a credit
the stock market is priced in USD's, anyone that thinks that those who control the USD's will just sit back and watch all this funny money evaporate, hasn't been paying attention the last couple years
dow makes new highs during Obamas first term
and by highs, i mean when priced in dollars
priced in gold, well that's a different story
uh....."the dow" made its all-time high back in Oct 2007.
Don't need this guy to tell me the markets are going south. We have a Socialist in the White House and the debt is out of control. Not a good sign for stocks. Get out of this market as fast as you can. Wait till 2012 after the elections and pray that Obama is out. Still think that Hillary will resign as Secratary of state and run against Obama if the economy gets worse. Inflation will rear its ugly head in 2011 after the new tax increases kick in. I hope I'm wrong about all of this because if I'm correct we're heading for a mini depression with the unemployment rate going to at least 15%.
Don't need this guy to tell me the markets are going south. We have a Socialist in the White House and the debt is out of control. Not a good sign for stocks. Get out of this market as fast as you can. Wait till 2012 after the elections and pray that Obama is out. Still think that Hillary will resign as Secratary of state and run against Obama if the economy gets worse. Inflation will rear its ugly head in 2011 after the new tax increases kick in. I hope I'm wrong about all of this because if I'm correct we're heading for a mini depression with the unemployment rate going to at least 15%.