Posted:
#1
two questions I have are:
I mean yeah Apple beats estimates but still has a multiple of like 25. That is ridiculous.
What is the basis behind this?
And why no dividend. I mean Apple has current assets of $33.8 million. They have no real liabilities. So why not pay some of this cash out to the shareholders? What is the real benefit in holding this cash for Apple?
Guess you can get an okay return from the cash to boost profits but still. Why not pay some out.
Just wondering peoples thoughts. #1 is my real question though.

- Why do they enjoy the luxury of trading at such ridiculous multiples?
- Why don't they pay a dividend?
I mean yeah Apple beats estimates but still has a multiple of like 25. That is ridiculous.
What is the basis behind this?
And why no dividend. I mean Apple has current assets of $33.8 million. They have no real liabilities. So why not pay some of this cash out to the shareholders? What is the real benefit in holding this cash for Apple?
Guess you can get an okay return from the cash to boost profits but still. Why not pay some out.
Just wondering peoples thoughts. #1 is my real question though.
