good article from MarketWatch.com. pretty scary and unfortunately logical ![]()
link: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-next-meltdown-is-coming-in-2012-2009-11-17
good article from MarketWatch.com. pretty scary and unfortunately logical ![]()
link: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-next-meltdown-is-coming-in-2012-2009-11-17
good article from MarketWatch.com. pretty scary and unfortunately logical ![]()
link: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-next-meltdown-is-coming-in-2012-2009-11-17
really haven't had much to say lately. been getting whipped around by the gamers and really can't figure it lately. go long, they tank. go short, they run. got me "dazed and confused"
tell you one thing, though. MPEL, which is supposed to be THE pure Macau play, looks like a ChiCom FRAUD to me. every recent rally gets hit.
and I STILL can't figure WHY any Vegas company would be at the levels their at esp MGM and BYD. I could give a damn about "City Center" because that's just going to cannibalize the MGM Grand, Mirage, Bellagio and their other strip properties while BYD is only holding their head above water by massive cutbacks.
I'm pretty sure 10% unemployment is going to be "the new normal" out here.
really haven't had much to say lately. been getting whipped around by the gamers and really can't figure it lately. go long, they tank. go short, they run. got me "dazed and confused"
tell you one thing, though. MPEL, which is supposed to be THE pure Macau play, looks like a ChiCom FRAUD to me. every recent rally gets hit.
and I STILL can't figure WHY any Vegas company would be at the levels their at esp MGM and BYD. I could give a damn about "City Center" because that's just going to cannibalize the MGM Grand, Mirage, Bellagio and their other strip properties while BYD is only holding their head above water by massive cutbacks.
I'm pretty sure 10% unemployment is going to be "the new normal" out here.
this article on Friday 11-20....
CityCenter could make -- or break -- Las Vegas
ref: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/citycenter-could-make-or-break-las-vegas-2009-11-20
I will book the "break". as it says early in the article, the MGM boss says it will "grow the market" BUT, as I said earlier in the thread, it will come at the expense of other MGM-Mirage properties.
this article on Friday 11-20....
CityCenter could make -- or break -- Las Vegas
ref: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/citycenter-could-make-or-break-las-vegas-2009-11-20
I will book the "break". as it says early in the article, the MGM boss says it will "grow the market" BUT, as I said earlier in the thread, it will come at the expense of other MGM-Mirage properties.
