Posted:
#1
Someone talk to me about this fraud that occurred in the mishandling of data. It seems the company has been pretty tight lipped.
Did these 4 employees manipulate the data to make it seem their tests worked? Or was it just something else? If it was something else and the technology works I think we are looking at a bargain here at $3.00.
I mean this was just a $15 stock. I'm thinking of taking a small position here with the possibility of a 2 bagger quite possible.
I just can not find out enough information on what happened. I think if the company comes out and says the tampering was not that bad the stock surges. Problem is, how much downside do we have?
Did these 4 employees manipulate the data to make it seem their tests worked? Or was it just something else? If it was something else and the technology works I think we are looking at a bargain here at $3.00.
I mean this was just a $15 stock. I'm thinking of taking a small position here with the possibility of a 2 bagger quite possible.
I just can not find out enough information on what happened. I think if the company comes out and says the tampering was not that bad the stock surges. Problem is, how much downside do we have?
