• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Weekend Forex

    wallstreetcappers
    whereismyhat
    Dsn150
    Chingas
    popinjay
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 225
    Posts: 17
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2008 - 7:30 PM ET #1

    I have been looking around at different companies and the benefits, advantages of one versus the other.

    Some offer huge leverage, some offer Level II access, some offer very tight spread, some offer no negative balances etc etc.

    So those of you who are trading with real cash, who do you like and why?

    I might toss a few K in an account and see how I do. I am also considering doing MINI's vs full size contracts..not MICRO but MINI, then if I can make some profits I would move to the larger pair. Using 20 to 1 margin means you would need 5k to trade a 100k pair, and that is only 1 contract.

    Any opinions or comments are welcome.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I have been looking around at different companies and the benefits, advantages of one versus the other.

    Some offer huge leverage, some offer Level II access, some offer very tight spread, some offer no negative balances etc etc.

    So those of you who are trading with real cash, who do you like and why?

    I might toss a few K in an account and see how I do. I am also considering doing MINI's vs full size contracts..not MICRO but MINI, then if I can make some profits I would move to the larger pair. Using 20 to 1 margin means you would need 5k to trade a 100k pair, and that is only 1 contract.

    Any opinions or comments are welcome.
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2008 - 11:56 PM ET #2

    What is this you speak of?
    Reply
    What is this you speak of?
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:15 AM ET #3

    Hat,

    Its this Forex stuff we have been talking about and trading, the currency trading stuff.


    Reply
    Hat,

    Its this Forex stuff we have been talking about and trading, the currency trading stuff.


     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:17 AM ET #4

    aahhhh ok.....This seems way to risky from what I've seen.  Am I way off with this assumption?
    Reply
    aahhhh ok.....This seems way to risky from what I've seen.  Am I way off with this assumption?
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:19 AM ET #5

    I bought some more NOV on Friday at 18.65
    Reply
    I bought some more NOV on Friday at 18.65
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:29 AM ET #6

    Not sure if this is what you're asking, but:

    I've been playing on the forex.com practice site for a week or so- several other here have as well I think.

    I applied for an account- not funded yet.

    Interestingly- I have an "account representative" that has called my cell twice and home once since this started- just to answer questons, etc.  Seems innocent enough, but the cynic in me wonders why they are so interested in me funding my account.

    If you read the fine print with Forex- they act as the "middle man", buying and selling your contracts to/from you, but there is a disclaimer that they may NOT actually execute the trade in market: I read this as to say that they are taking your action and then in-house traders decide whether or not to actually make the trade.  I am not sure if this is commonplace, but strikes me as odd.

    I will likely still fund the account, but the aggressive approach they took initially gives me pause.

    I, too, am curious about other options and experiences.  

    The bad thing is that this now lets me plat the market 24 hours a day during the week.     
    Reply
    Not sure if this is what you're asking, but:

    I've been playing on the forex.com practice site for a week or so- several other here have as well I think.

    I applied for an account- not funded yet.

    Interestingly- I have an "account representative" that has called my cell twice and home once since this started- just to answer questons, etc.  Seems innocent enough, but the cynic in me wonders why they are so interested in me funding my account.

    If you read the fine print with Forex- they act as the "middle man", buying and selling your contracts to/from you, but there is a disclaimer that they may NOT actually execute the trade in market: I read this as to say that they are taking your action and then in-house traders decide whether or not to actually make the trade.  I am not sure if this is commonplace, but strikes me as odd.

    I will likely still fund the account, but the aggressive approach they took initially gives me pause.

    I, too, am curious about other options and experiences.  

    The bad thing is that this now lets me plat the market 24 hours a day during the week.     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:48 AM ET #7

    Hat,

    In ways it is LESS risky than stocks..

    Read up on the stuff we talk about and you can always give it a shot with a free acct like some of us have done.

    Dsn,

    I know what you are talking about..regarding the counter trade. I read on some other sites that mentioned the exact issue. Some sites advertise that they auto trade the position with financial firms they have agreements with, so that CAN be an issue if the firm doesnt say they have it covered.

    THIS site talks about it, NO Dealing Desk I think that is the issue.

    I also notice that some of these places have a TON better spreads than what we see on Forex.com..some spreads there are 20 plus pips and that is a joke.

    I saw a free 25 buck acct on a few sites..but I would want to find the best site that has the safest footing and lowest spreads.
    Reply
    Hat,

    In ways it is LESS risky than stocks..

    Read up on the stuff we talk about and you can always give it a shot with a free acct like some of us have done.

    Dsn,

    I know what you are talking about..regarding the counter trade. I read on some other sites that mentioned the exact issue. Some sites advertise that they auto trade the position with financial firms they have agreements with, so that CAN be an issue if the firm doesnt say they have it covered.

    THIS site talks about it, NO Dealing Desk I think that is the issue.

    I also notice that some of these places have a TON better spreads than what we see on Forex.com..some spreads there are 20 plus pips and that is a joke.

    I saw a free 25 buck acct on a few sites..but I would want to find the best site that has the safest footing and lowest spreads.
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 12:56 AM ET #8

    I also notice that some of these places have a TON better spreads than what we see on Forex.com..some spreads there are 20 plus pips and that is a joke.

    With Forex.com- if you deposit 10K there are apparently some benefits- tighter spreads, etc.  I probably will throw 10K in my account this week- If so, I'll keep track of spreads- some of the practice account spreads were ridiculous- I did OK in the practice account, but she had to dig through "pages" ( her words ) to find specific concerns I had- I trade a lot, so tighter spreads would definitely be to my advantage.
    Which sites have you seen with better spreads?
    Reply
    I also notice that some of these places have a TON better spreads than what we see on Forex.com..some spreads there are 20 plus pips and that is a joke.

    With Forex.com- if you deposit 10K there are apparently some benefits- tighter spreads, etc.  I probably will throw 10K in my account this week- If so, I'll keep track of spreads- some of the practice account spreads were ridiculous- I did OK in the practice account, but she had to dig through "pages" ( her words ) to find specific concerns I had- I trade a lot, so tighter spreads would definitely be to my advantage.
    Which sites have you seen with better spreads?
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:01 AM ET #9

    I opened a $25 acct with fxcm ( the site you linked )- haven't gotten the deposit in yet- 

    I may wait and compare their spreads / execution- just to play around a bit- 
    Reply
    I opened a $25 acct with fxcm ( the site you linked )- haven't gotten the deposit in yet- 

    I may wait and compare their spreads / execution- just to play around a bit- 
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:05 AM ET #10

    Well the sites I did generic searches for had either no commish or much better spreads..

    Here is a site we can use to compare and investigate-
    LINK
    Reply
    Well the sites I did generic searches for had either no commish or much better spreads..

    Here is a site we can use to compare and investigate-
    LINK
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:13 AM ET #11

    I need to investigate more, dig deeper and try to see what other traders thing regarding spreads and costs etc.  
    Reply
    I need to investigate more, dig deeper and try to see what other traders thing regarding spreads and costs etc.  
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:15 AM ET #12

    Wow- thanks for the link 

    I have my homework assignment.

    One question that has been bugging me after reading the Forex threads here ( I will contribute my opinions / trades once it's my own money in play ) :  It seems that most of you guys use 4 hour intervals- I generally use candlesticks, and rarely go beyond 15 minute intervals ( usually 5 minute )- any reason for the 4 hour ? - I just wonder if I'm missing something, because the 5 min have served me well- hope that makes sense.


    Reply
    Wow- thanks for the link 

    I have my homework assignment.

    One question that has been bugging me after reading the Forex threads here ( I will contribute my opinions / trades once it's my own money in play ) :  It seems that most of you guys use 4 hour intervals- I generally use candlesticks, and rarely go beyond 15 minute intervals ( usually 5 minute )- any reason for the 4 hour ? - I just wonder if I'm missing something, because the 5 min have served me well- hope that makes sense.


     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:26 AM ET #13

    Dsn,

    I use the 4 and 5 and 10 min and 1 hr..all of them to be honest.

    I think a few of us use the 4 hr because it is less volatile than the 1,5,10,20 etc minute charts and probably creates more stability and safety in the trade.

    When I have been swing trading and fast trading, those 1,5,10,1hr charts have worked great..but they are also misleading and are more daytrading versus position or trend trading.
    Reply
    Dsn,

    I use the 4 and 5 and 10 min and 1 hr..all of them to be honest.

    I think a few of us use the 4 hr because it is less volatile than the 1,5,10,20 etc minute charts and probably creates more stability and safety in the trade.

    When I have been swing trading and fast trading, those 1,5,10,1hr charts have worked great..but they are also misleading and are more daytrading versus position or trend trading.
     
    Chingas
    Chingas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1801
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:35 AM ET #14

    I'm still just playing around with a demo account from strategybuilder but do want to start a real account at some point.  After reading through a lot of forums, primarily Babypips, I am leaning toward MBtrading.

    This blog has some interesting reads for a newbie like me as well.  I want to avoid a dealing desk like the plague.
    Reply
    I'm still just playing around with a demo account from strategybuilder but do want to start a real account at some point.  After reading through a lot of forums, primarily Babypips, I am leaning toward MBtrading.

    This blog has some interesting reads for a newbie like me as well.  I want to avoid a dealing desk like the plague.
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 1:39 AM ET #15

    Yeah, I guess I do more fast trading.  I think that on forex, it's so damned volatile, I can't see holding or basing a position on a 4 hour interval- esp without stops.

    Going to bed now- I'll look into those other sites and see if any are superior- my guess is they all have strengths and weaknesses- just a matter of preference.  


    Reply
    Yeah, I guess I do more fast trading.  I think that on forex, it's so damned volatile, I can't see holding or basing a position on a 4 hour interval- esp without stops.

    Going to bed now- I'll look into those other sites and see if any are superior- my guess is they all have strengths and weaknesses- just a matter of preference.  


     
    popinjay
    popinjay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1162
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 11:04 AM ET #16

    chingas, babypips is a great site i think.  i recently went through the babypips school. haven't looked around much in the forums yet, but i'm sure there is a ton of good info.
     
    dsn, i like to base everything of the 4hr cause like wallstreet said it is much less volatile than the minute timeframes!  if the 4hr looks good then i will take a look at the smaller timeframes to see whats going on and find a good entry point
    Reply
    chingas, babypips is a great site i think.  i recently went through the babypips school. haven't looked around much in the forums yet, but i'm sure there is a ton of good info.
     
    dsn, i like to base everything of the 4hr cause like wallstreet said it is much less volatile than the minute timeframes!  if the 4hr looks good then i will take a look at the smaller timeframes to see whats going on and find a good entry point
     
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2008 - 3:55 PM ET #17

    I use the 4hr because it seems as though you can see the trends more clearly..and with the tech indicators i set you can tell when the end of a run is coming....
     
    Wall has been killing it using shrtr time frame chrts....i tried this when i first started messn around with Forex didnt work as well for me....but as i said in my first few threads those of you who have traded stocks and have some time reading chrts should really do well in this mrkt and so far this seems to be the case...looking forward to having more people in these threads the more eyes looking over the chrts the better
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    I use the 4hr because it seems as though you can see the trends more clearly..and with the tech indicators i set you can tell when the end of a run is coming....
     
    Wall has been killing it using shrtr time frame chrts....i tried this when i first started messn around with Forex didnt work as well for me....but as i said in my first few threads those of you who have traded stocks and have some time reading chrts should really do well in this mrkt and so far this seems to be the case...looking forward to having more people in these threads the more eyes looking over the chrts the better
     
     
     
     
    All Forums | Investments

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,382
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,482
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,146
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,201
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,798

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.