I've just finished 3rd in the NCAAF KOC. A prize of $250
So do I need to contact Covers ? Because based on the spam I get form them, they've obviously got my email address so they should have no trouble contacting me.
I've seen the thread for the guy who won the CFL KOC who still hasn't gotten paid. So should I not hold my breath either ??
Claiming prize money ??
I've just finished 3rd in the NCAAF KOC. A prize of $250
So do I need to contact Covers ? Because based on the spam I get form them, they've obviously got my email address so they should have no trouble contacting me.
I've seen the thread for the guy who won the CFL KOC who still hasn't gotten paid. So should I not hold my breath either ??
Hello TyStreet,
There is always a small grace period between contest finish and when emails are sent out, this is normally due to check for multiple accounts, etc. I would suspect emails to go out before the end of the week.
Regards,
Hello TyStreet,
There is always a small grace period between contest finish and when emails are sent out, this is normally due to check for multiple accounts, etc. I would suspect emails to go out before the end of the week.
Regards,
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers Team