Posted:
#1
Has anyone received any prizes yet? I read all the posts about the delay's and what not. Kinda frustrating? My concern is...is this company going to back out on paying the $100K in the Streak contest? I hope not.
You really hate to get all crazy on them...but what if someone contacted an attorney to handle the major prizes they didn't receive? Perhaps this will rattle their cage?
Also, you're dealing with a company in Canada, and I assume a majority of the players are from the U.S. - what are your cross-boarder rights?
Tony
www.life101.yolasite.com
You really hate to get all crazy on them...but what if someone contacted an attorney to handle the major prizes they didn't receive? Perhaps this will rattle their cage?
Also, you're dealing with a company in Canada, and I assume a majority of the players are from the U.S. - what are your cross-boarder rights?
Tony
www.life101.yolasite.com
