Guess I'm a square, based upon what I've read so far. I make it to Vegas every year or so. I'm not a full time gambler, no local bookie or online book. I try my best, but no surprise, I never come out ahead on my trips to LV.
My next trip is the weekend of November 12-15; got good deal at LV Hilton. My last couple of trips were downtown, but will now give their sports book a shot.
I've read a lot about chase strategies, and things like that, but what's the best advice for just one weekend? What can I do to make fewer square bets?
Thanks for any input.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Just found this website; lots of good stuff here!
Guess I'm a square, based upon what I've read so far. I make it to Vegas every year or so. I'm not a full time gambler, no local bookie or online book. I try my best, but no surprise, I never come out ahead on my trips to LV.
My next trip is the weekend of November 12-15; got good deal at LV Hilton. My last couple of trips were downtown, but will now give their sports book a shot.
I've read a lot about chase strategies, and things like that, but what's the best advice for just one weekend? What can I do to make fewer square bets?
walk up and play roulette for $500 (or some other amount) one spin 50/50 bet.
If you hit, live like a king and party hard for the weekend,
if you miss..........$1 dogs and free beers in the book with 10-20 win tickets , wtf still have a good time, party hard anyways just on a budget in a cheaper hotel....like IP or some other shit place.
gl
Sometimes this is what I do,
walk up and play roulette for $500 (or some other amount) one spin 50/50 bet.
If you hit, live like a king and party hard for the weekend,
if you miss..........$1 dogs and free beers in the book with 10-20 win tickets , wtf still have a good time, party hard anyways just on a budget in a cheaper hotel....like IP or some other shit place.