• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Fun Vegas Story

    Dgen21
    esplanade
    BostonKen
    nc1capper
    VegasVeteran
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1247
    Posts: 16
     
    Dgen21
    Dgen21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 1:29 PM ET #1

    So I head out to Vegas on a whim by securing a last minute flight deal on a Thursday night. Get a cheap room at the Las Vegas Club downtown...real shithole but a perfect place to lay my head.

    I take a cab to the Venetian and sit down at a $25 dollar table with another young man and a couple. The young man is betting around 100 a hand and starts upping his bet. HE gets a phone call and tells me to take over. Everytime we win he wants to double the bet and does not even watch me play for him while he's on the phone. I win three times in a row including a BJ and he has close to 2000. He says I earned it and gives me 1000 which I in turn split with the couple. We all "let it ride" and the dealer busts!!!

    Get back downtown and I'm TORE UP. Head to play craps at the Nugget. I'm the only shooter when three girls come back from partying and are headed to their room. They somehow end up watching me play. A drunk idiot approaches them and starts talking shit when they want nothing to do with him. Then of course I get involved and a fight almost breaks out. Security escorts the asshole away and now it's just me and 3 hot ass chicks. Turns out they run a pornsite online which I would later find out. I somehow convince one of them that everytime a 6 or 8 hits to lift up her top. The dealers are LOVING this and the boxmen looks the other way and lets it slide for awhile. Also, two of them give me a kiss everytime a 6 or 8 hit and I even ended up fingering one right there on the casino floor. Plus I have money on the 6 and 8 so it's fucking awesome!!!

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    So I head out to Vegas on a whim by securing a last minute flight deal on a Thursday night. Get a cheap room at the Las Vegas Club downtown...real shithole but a perfect place to lay my head.

    I take a cab to the Venetian and sit down at a $25 dollar table with another young man and a couple. The young man is betting around 100 a hand and starts upping his bet. HE gets a phone call and tells me to take over. Everytime we win he wants to double the bet and does not even watch me play for him while he's on the phone. I win three times in a row including a BJ and he has close to 2000. He says I earned it and gives me 1000 which I in turn split with the couple. We all "let it ride" and the dealer busts!!!

    Get back downtown and I'm TORE UP. Head to play craps at the Nugget. I'm the only shooter when three girls come back from partying and are headed to their room. They somehow end up watching me play. A drunk idiot approaches them and starts talking shit when they want nothing to do with him. Then of course I get involved and a fight almost breaks out. Security escorts the asshole away and now it's just me and 3 hot ass chicks. Turns out they run a pornsite online which I would later find out. I somehow convince one of them that everytime a 6 or 8 hits to lift up her top. The dealers are LOVING this and the boxmen looks the other way and lets it slide for awhile. Also, two of them give me a kiss everytime a 6 or 8 hit and I even ended up fingering one right there on the casino floor. Plus I have money on the 6 and 8 so it's fucking awesome!!!

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 6:27 PM ET #2

    Either


    or


    Not sure, but great story.
    Reply
    Either


    or


    Not sure, but great story.
     
    BostonKen
    BostonKen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 4700
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #3

    I am going to with   - 280 for 3 units.
    Reply
    I am going to with   - 280 for 3 units.
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 7:38 PM ET #4

    aint dreams a great thing
    Reply
    aint dreams a great thing
     
    Dgen21
    Dgen21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2010 - 7:53 PM ET #5

    Trust me I could make up a story with a much better ending than waking up alone in my shitty downtown hotel....
    Reply
    Trust me I could make up a story with a much better ending than waking up alone in my shitty downtown hotel....
     
    VegasVeteran
    VegasVeteran
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1755
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 12:28 PM ET #6

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Wake up like 2pm today in my parent's basement with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started my Vegas dream at the V with like 300 dollars....what a dream!

     

    Reply

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Wake up like 2pm today in my parent's basement with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started my Vegas dream at the V with like 300 dollars....what a dream!

     

     
    daLOCKSMITH
    daLOCKSMITH
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 14173
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 12:47 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    Dgen21
    Dgen21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 1:58 PM ET #8

    Goddamn there are some haters on this site. I used to post under a different name but didn't want some people knowing some of the things that took place. Seriously, is this really that crazy of a vegas story to the point of being unbeliveable? I have been to Vegas around 12-13 times and that trip was by far the craziest but I have read and heard of far better stories than my experiences during this trip.

    I'm not sure if you guys are being dickheads because the account is new or not but I have a feeling if I would have posted it under my normal name the responses might have went a different direction. Now I'm getting shit from VegasVeteran who is considered a goddamn joke.

    Actually I woke up not in my parent's basement but your parent's basement..but it wasn't the basement rather your mom's bed. I started my Ghetto dream fucking at the Y and only with 3 dollars, which was more than enough for this 2 dollar hooker!

     

    Reply

    Goddamn there are some haters on this site. I used to post under a different name but didn't want some people knowing some of the things that took place. Seriously, is this really that crazy of a vegas story to the point of being unbeliveable? I have been to Vegas around 12-13 times and that trip was by far the craziest but I have read and heard of far better stories than my experiences during this trip.

    I'm not sure if you guys are being dickheads because the account is new or not but I have a feeling if I would have posted it under my normal name the responses might have went a different direction. Now I'm getting shit from VegasVeteran who is considered a goddamn joke.

    Actually I woke up not in my parent's basement but your parent's basement..but it wasn't the basement rather your mom's bed. I started my Ghetto dream fucking at the Y and only with 3 dollars, which was more than enough for this 2 dollar hooker!

     

     
    Dgen21
    Dgen21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 2:13 PM ET #9

    Plus VegasVeteran, I'm suprised that you took Lebron's DICK out of your mouth long enough to even make a comment on here. Still ass-sore about the Cleveland Fagaliers getting OWNED????
    Reply
    Plus VegasVeteran, I'm suprised that you took Lebron's DICK out of your mouth long enough to even make a comment on here. Still ass-sore about the Cleveland Fagaliers getting OWNED????
     
    pete_95973
    pete_95973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 2:26 PM ET #10

    I dont care if it is true or not.  I enjoyed reading it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgen21:

    So I head out to Vegas on a whim by securing a last minute flight deal on a Thursday night. Get a cheap room at the Las Vegas Club downtown...real shithole but a perfect place to lay my head.

    I take a cab to the Venetian and sit down at a $25 dollar table with another young man and a couple. The young man is betting around 100 a hand and starts upping his bet. HE gets a phone call and tells me to take over. Everytime we win he wants to double the bet and does not even watch me play for him while he's on the phone. I win three times in a row including a BJ and he has close to 2000. He says I earned it and gives me 1000 which I in turn split with the couple. We all "let it ride" and the dealer busts!!!

    Get back downtown and I'm TORE UP. Head to play craps at the Nugget. I'm the only shooter when three girls come back from partying and are headed to their room. They somehow end up watching me play. A drunk idiot approaches them and starts talking shit when they want nothing to do with him. Then of course I get involved and a fight almost breaks out. Security escorts the asshole away and now it's just me and 3 hot ass chicks. Turns out they run a pornsite online which I would later find out. I somehow convince one of them that everytime a 6 or 8 hits to lift up her top. The dealers are LOVING this and the boxmen looks the other way and lets it slide for awhile. Also, two of them give me a kiss everytime a 6 or 8 hit and I even ended up fingering one right there on the casino floor. Plus I have money on the 6 and 8 so it's fucking awesome!!!

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

    Reply

    I dont care if it is true or not.  I enjoyed reading it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgen21:

    So I head out to Vegas on a whim by securing a last minute flight deal on a Thursday night. Get a cheap room at the Las Vegas Club downtown...real shithole but a perfect place to lay my head.

    I take a cab to the Venetian and sit down at a $25 dollar table with another young man and a couple. The young man is betting around 100 a hand and starts upping his bet. HE gets a phone call and tells me to take over. Everytime we win he wants to double the bet and does not even watch me play for him while he's on the phone. I win three times in a row including a BJ and he has close to 2000. He says I earned it and gives me 1000 which I in turn split with the couple. We all "let it ride" and the dealer busts!!!

    Get back downtown and I'm TORE UP. Head to play craps at the Nugget. I'm the only shooter when three girls come back from partying and are headed to their room. They somehow end up watching me play. A drunk idiot approaches them and starts talking shit when they want nothing to do with him. Then of course I get involved and a fight almost breaks out. Security escorts the asshole away and now it's just me and 3 hot ass chicks. Turns out they run a pornsite online which I would later find out. I somehow convince one of them that everytime a 6 or 8 hits to lift up her top. The dealers are LOVING this and the boxmen looks the other way and lets it slide for awhile. Also, two of them give me a kiss everytime a 6 or 8 hit and I even ended up fingering one right there on the casino floor. Plus I have money on the 6 and 8 so it's fucking awesome!!!

    Wake up like 2pm the next day with like 8 $500 dollar chips about a dozen $100 and a shit ton of green ones. I started at the V with like 300 dollars....what a trip! 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 4:17 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgen21:

    Goddamn there are some haters on this site. I used to post under a different name but didn't want some people knowing some of the things that took place. Seriously, is this really that crazy of a vegas story to the point of being unbeliveable? I have been to Vegas around 12-13 times and that trip was by far the craziest but I have read and heard of far better stories than my experiences during this trip.

    I'm not sure if you guys are being dickheads because the account is new or not but I have a feeling if I would have posted it under my normal name the responses might have went a different direction. Now I'm getting shit from VegasVeteran who is considered a goddamn joke.

    Actually I woke up not in my parent's basement but your parent's basement..but it wasn't the basement rather your mom's bed. I started my Ghetto dream fucking at the Y and only with 3 dollars, which was more than enough for this 2 dollar hooker!

     

    Settle down chief.  No your story is not unbelievable in the least.  Frankly I have seen crazier things than that in Vegas.  It was a fun read and thank you for contributing.  If you have been around long enough you know that two things happen here (1) vets typically haze the newbies and (2) there are always internet tough guys.  Are you reallys surprised by the response?

    In either event again I enjoyed your story and I hope you contribute more.  I was in Vegas this past March and I already miss it.  One of my favorite places in the world.  BOL!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgen21:

    Goddamn there are some haters on this site. I used to post under a different name but didn't want some people knowing some of the things that took place. Seriously, is this really that crazy of a vegas story to the point of being unbeliveable? I have been to Vegas around 12-13 times and that trip was by far the craziest but I have read and heard of far better stories than my experiences during this trip.

    I'm not sure if you guys are being dickheads because the account is new or not but I have a feeling if I would have posted it under my normal name the responses might have went a different direction. Now I'm getting shit from VegasVeteran who is considered a goddamn joke.

    Actually I woke up not in my parent's basement but your parent's basement..but it wasn't the basement rather your mom's bed. I started my Ghetto dream fucking at the Y and only with 3 dollars, which was more than enough for this 2 dollar hooker!

     

    Settle down chief.  No your story is not unbelievable in the least.  Frankly I have seen crazier things than that in Vegas.  It was a fun read and thank you for contributing.  If you have been around long enough you know that two things happen here (1) vets typically haze the newbies and (2) there are always internet tough guys.  Are you reallys surprised by the response?

    In either event again I enjoyed your story and I hope you contribute more.  I was in Vegas this past March and I already miss it.  One of my favorite places in the world.  BOL!

     
    Dgen21
    Dgen21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2010 - 5:17 PM ET #12

    Jesron your'e right...thanks man. I figured since it was my "first" post the credibility factor comes into play. I'm just a guy that doesn't need attention...just thought it was a cool experience I wanted to share. I have another one I might share, not as wild though.

     I'm actually headed to Vegas in less than 24 hours. I usually get comped at MGM properties but I've used alot of them and the offers are typically not valid on the weekend. I hate paying for a room that I never use so I'm going cheapo style and will be staying downtown at 4 Queens. I haven't stayed downtown since the night in the story and that was over 5 years ago.

    Reply

    Jesron your'e right...thanks man. I figured since it was my "first" post the credibility factor comes into play. I'm just a guy that doesn't need attention...just thought it was a cool experience I wanted to share. I have another one I might share, not as wild though.

     I'm actually headed to Vegas in less than 24 hours. I usually get comped at MGM properties but I've used alot of them and the offers are typically not valid on the weekend. I hate paying for a room that I never use so I'm going cheapo style and will be staying downtown at 4 Queens. I haven't stayed downtown since the night in the story and that was over 5 years ago.

     
    VegasVeteran
    VegasVeteran
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1755
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2010 - 1:33 PM ET #13

    Thanks for sharing a bullshit story that took you 5 yrs and an alias to finally divulge it. Wow we are all lucky here at Covers to get to hear such bullshit.

    It doesn't matter if you have 1 post or 20,000. Bullshit is bullshit.

    Yeah man I woke up with like a killer hangover man. Like I had a bunch of $500 chips and like a shitload of others man and like I still had stank on my finger dude. It was like a killer trip man.

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing a bullshit story that took you 5 yrs and an alias to finally divulge it. Wow we are all lucky here at Covers to get to hear such bullshit.

    It doesn't matter if you have 1 post or 20,000. Bullshit is bullshit.

    Yeah man I woke up with like a killer hangover man. Like I had a bunch of $500 chips and like a shitload of others man and like I still had stank on my finger dude. It was like a killer trip man.

     
    coloradobuff
    coloradobuff
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2092
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2010 - 2:41 PM ET #14

    something smells fishy
    Reply
    something smells fishy
     
    cuba
    cuba
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2010 - 2:52 PM ET #15

    Reply
     
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2010 - 11:42 PM ET #16

    Reply
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,764
    • MLB Playoffs 5,355
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,953
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.