The Very Best Restaurant in Vegas- Romantic
The Redwood at the Californian. Small restaurant with that "old vegas " feel. Excellent steaks, prime rib and seafood and reasonable prices.
The Redwood at the Californian. Small restaurant with that "old vegas " feel. Excellent steaks, prime rib and seafood and reasonable prices.
prime steakhouse at bellagio
highly, highly recommended
expensive![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
prime steakhouse at bellagio
highly, highly recommended
expensive![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
would like a comment on "Oscar's" from those that have been there recently. I fear that like many Las Vegas casino-hotel "gourmet" restaurants now days it is probably "over priced and under done"
would like a comment on "Oscar's" from those that have been there recently. I fear that like many Las Vegas casino-hotel "gourmet" restaurants now days it is probably "over priced and under done"
LRR,
Was their two years ago, it was simply 'Oscars' now it's called 'Oscar's Beef Booze Broads' (the former mayor, Oscar B. Goldman's joint) the steaks are excellent, and cooked to order, the view is spectacular, the service was perfect to say the least, unfortunately Oscars has become a dinosaur by LV standards, many steakhouses with equal, or Kobe beef, I'll take the fountains at the Bellagio, over Freemont St...if you get my drift; as you are well aware of, Vegas today, is a mere shell of Vegas 30 years past...that era ended with the demolition of the Stardust..
take care
LRR,
Was their two years ago, it was simply 'Oscars' now it's called 'Oscar's Beef Booze Broads' (the former mayor, Oscar B. Goldman's joint) the steaks are excellent, and cooked to order, the view is spectacular, the service was perfect to say the least, unfortunately Oscars has become a dinosaur by LV standards, many steakhouses with equal, or Kobe beef, I'll take the fountains at the Bellagio, over Freemont St...if you get my drift; as you are well aware of, Vegas today, is a mere shell of Vegas 30 years past...that era ended with the demolition of the Stardust..
take care
I hear where you are coming from, cjm2008. there USED to be a number of excellent "gourmet" rooms downtown in the Las Vegas Club, Plaza and esp Binion's Horseshoe. the Fremont was famous for the Chinese menu. unfortunately OLD Las Vegas is a thing of the past. NOW it is freeking New York City prices
I hear where you are coming from, cjm2008. there USED to be a number of excellent "gourmet" rooms downtown in the Las Vegas Club, Plaza and esp Binion's Horseshoe. the Fremont was famous for the Chinese menu. unfortunately OLD Las Vegas is a thing of the past. NOW it is freeking New York City prices
Circus Circus Steak House has been an "under the radar" BEST of Las Vegas for a LONG time. also The Broiler at Boulder Station, excellent steaks and seafood with an outstanding salad bar. prices reasonable by current Las Vegas standards. the New York steak is $25 while my Mrs favorite, the fried shrimp, is $27. sides can add up BUT it is still a deal. IF you are on the east side of town on Boulder Highway it is worth checking out
Circus Circus Steak House has been an "under the radar" BEST of Las Vegas for a LONG time. also The Broiler at Boulder Station, excellent steaks and seafood with an outstanding salad bar. prices reasonable by current Las Vegas standards. the New York steak is $25 while my Mrs favorite, the fried shrimp, is $27. sides can add up BUT it is still a deal. IF you are on the east side of town on Boulder Highway it is worth checking out
mafioso,
It's a high level Spainish Tapas restaurant (E) tucked away (3rd level) at the Cosmopolitan. if you're into Spain, you're into E...a new LV experience few are aware of...no about it, have yet to experience it, good reviews...
mafioso,
It's a high level Spainish Tapas restaurant (E) tucked away (3rd level) at the Cosmopolitan. if you're into Spain, you're into E...a new LV experience few are aware of...no about it, have yet to experience it, good reviews...
Very good.
I am a little mad at myself as we were seated by the bus station in the back of the patio and I did not ask to be moved. Not the best environment with the wait staff right there all night but again, I own that. Should have waited in the bar for a little better seat.
View of the fountains from there was ok but not great.
Food was amazing and the portions were huge.
I ordered a little too much as we really could have split the lamb my wife got or the fillet. Fricking massive portions for both.
Never seen a 55 glass of wine before, wow, that is crazy. My wife does not drink so had some 18 Sauv Blanc (too hot for red)
Thanks for the recommendation guys. Food was great. Location beautiful, service was spot on and extremely professional. I confused the names of the waiters and was calling this guy the wrong name all night. He handled it perfectly and did not make me feel like the drunk horses arse I really was.
Expensive but I think it reached high expectations.
Very good.
I am a little mad at myself as we were seated by the bus station in the back of the patio and I did not ask to be moved. Not the best environment with the wait staff right there all night but again, I own that. Should have waited in the bar for a little better seat.
View of the fountains from there was ok but not great.
Food was amazing and the portions were huge.
I ordered a little too much as we really could have split the lamb my wife got or the fillet. Fricking massive portions for both.
Never seen a 55 glass of wine before, wow, that is crazy. My wife does not drink so had some 18 Sauv Blanc (too hot for red)
Thanks for the recommendation guys. Food was great. Location beautiful, service was spot on and extremely professional. I confused the names of the waiters and was calling this guy the wrong name all night. He handled it perfectly and did not make me feel like the drunk horses arse I really was.
Expensive but I think it reached high expectations.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,377
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,520
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,278
- PART DEUX 290
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,447
- Trump's legacy? 32,965
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,577
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,960
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,198
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
