VegasGourmet
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
Truly.....Many thanks for your thoughts and encouragement....
I try not to get to philosophical...but, this town tends to get a bad rap because it's not "all things to all people"....
So, when I can, I try to offer an objective voice to explain what really happens here..and, if possible, why.
Truly.....Many thanks for your thoughts and encouragement....
I try not to get to philosophical...but, this town tends to get a bad rap because it's not "all things to all people"....
So, when I can, I try to offer an objective voice to explain what really happens here..and, if possible, why.
Truly.....Many thanks for your thoughts and encouragement....
I try not to get to philosophical...but, this town tends to get a bad rap because it's not "all things to all people"....
So, when I can, I try to offer an objective voice to explain what really happens here..and, if possible, why.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Truly.....Many thanks for your thoughts and encouragement....
I try not to get to philosophical...but, this town tends to get a bad rap because it's not "all things to all people"....
So, when I can, I try to offer an objective voice to explain what really happens here..and, if possible, why.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
VG is the best!! I also thank you for all your help.
![]()
Just wanted to say thanks for all your time and energy that you spend responding to posts in this forum. I find your knowledge to be very informative and a great read. I get out to Vegas about once a year so this info definitely helps. Hopefully others will agree.
VG is the best!! I also thank you for all your help.
![]()
WOW....
...guess I should have run against Harry Reid, eh?
![]()
I can't believe Sharon Angle got so many votes though, closer than I expected. ![]()
WOW....
...guess I should have run against Harry Reid, eh?
![]()
I can't believe Sharon Angle got so many votes though, closer than I expected. ![]()
He won, basically, Vegas and Reno (her home town)....lots of union votes....Yes, we have lost a lot of jobs, but we are a "one-trick pony" kind of state...Tourism, period....and so many union members are part of keeping this state alive; Harry was closer to that than she was....
I was amazed at the amount of votes that she got from seniors and military....two sectors that she was going to hurt pretty bad with cutbacks and privitization...
He won, basically, Vegas and Reno (her home town)....lots of union votes....Yes, we have lost a lot of jobs, but we are a "one-trick pony" kind of state...Tourism, period....and so many union members are part of keeping this state alive; Harry was closer to that than she was....
I was amazed at the amount of votes that she got from seniors and military....two sectors that she was going to hurt pretty bad with cutbacks and privitization...
Always great work VG its hard to get information because the town is so big and deverse plus our eating habits and enjoyments are to.
My hardest decesions are always the same going to be there for X number of days and where are we going to eat.
Me personelly I would of voted and worked for Harry Reid that lady was way out there but the Gop had lots of way out theres this time and they won.
Keep up the good work VG your truely an asset to this site.
Always great work VG its hard to get information because the town is so big and deverse plus our eating habits and enjoyments are to.
My hardest decesions are always the same going to be there for X number of days and where are we going to eat.
Me personelly I would of voted and worked for Harry Reid that lady was way out there but the Gop had lots of way out theres this time and they won.
Keep up the good work VG your truely an asset to this site.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,805
- MLB Playoffs 5,556
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,996
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
