Last leg of a 4 team parlay. $700 pay out after just a disastrous few days this would have eased the damage. I know I’m crying, but I know there are a lot of other B-Jay backers tonight and just had to vent. Went from leading by 1 to game over in 2 at bats. Nice pitching move ![]()
Blow Jays just had to ruin my night.
Last leg of a 4 team parlay. $700 pay out after just a disastrous few days this would have eased the damage. I know I’m crying, but I know there are a lot of other B-Jay backers tonight and just had to vent. Went from leading by 1 to game over in 2 at bats. Nice pitching move ![]()
Cashed out of -2.5 for $140 on $350 .....
Grabbed -1.5 mariners with 2 on for ±350 @ +600 grabbed o 9.5 for 300 @ +125 and then -4.5 ms @+125 for 250....
Cashed out of -2.5 for $140 on $350 .....
Grabbed -1.5 mariners with 2 on for ±350 @ +600 grabbed o 9.5 for 300 @ +125 and then -4.5 ms @+125 for 250....
You gotta hedge, esp late night game when it's the last leg and the other team is a big dog...
I lost a 1.4k parlay payout 2 nights ago on the Jays but at least I hedged the Mariners before & in game, still profited 600.
You gotta hedge, esp late night game when it's the last leg and the other team is a big dog...
I lost a 1.4k parlay payout 2 nights ago on the Jays but at least I hedged the Mariners before & in game, still profited 600.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
