• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Does anybody cap ATL to beat LAD in the early game?

    SportsFan9698
    smp
    HoustonSports
    mybestbet
    jo14014
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 785
    Posts: 17
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:24 AM ET #1

    I use technical indicators to wager baseball... and I will be on ATL.  I'm not here to debate the best way to wager

    I look at the numbers to cap the game, and I see LAD as clearly the advantage.  I'm a bit surprised that ATL is favored.

    Does anybody see ATL the winner here by capping the game?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I use technical indicators to wager baseball... and I will be on ATL.  I'm not here to debate the best way to wager

    I look at the numbers to cap the game, and I see LAD as clearly the advantage.  I'm a bit surprised that ATL is favored.

    Does anybody see ATL the winner here by capping the game?
     
    smp
    smp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 280
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:34 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I use technical indicators to wager baseball... and I will be on ATL.  I'm not here to debate the best way to wager

    I look at the numbers to cap the game, and I see LAD as clearly the advantage.  I'm a bit surprised that ATL is favored.

    Does anybody see ATL the winner here by capping the game?

    To be honest, it was a game I was thinking about laying off. 

    One thing though, I was wondering why you said that you would be backing Atlanta when you see LAD as having the clear advantage.  Why would you back one  team when your handicapping says that opposite team has the advantage?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I use technical indicators to wager baseball... and I will be on ATL.  I'm not here to debate the best way to wager

    I look at the numbers to cap the game, and I see LAD as clearly the advantage.  I'm a bit surprised that ATL is favored.

    Does anybody see ATL the winner here by capping the game?

    To be honest, it was a game I was thinking about laying off. 

    One thing though, I was wondering why you said that you would be backing Atlanta when you see LAD as having the clear advantage.  Why would you back one  team when your handicapping says that opposite team has the advantage?

     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:42 AM ET #3

    Curious as to what you mean by technical indicators. You are saying that these tell you Atl is the pick

    Yet numbers tell you the opposite so your 'technical indicators' cannot be numbers. What are they?

    Reply

    Curious as to what you mean by technical indicators. You are saying that these tell you Atl is the pick

    Yet numbers tell you the opposite so your 'technical indicators' cannot be numbers. What are they?

     
    mybestbet
    mybestbet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1226
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:48 AM ET #4

    Braves ML
    Reply
    Braves ML
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:48 AM ET #5

    I look at line movements, and compare lines between different sportsbooks that lead me to an opinion.

    I hate to discuss it because I will get a rash of hate replies telling me I am stupid.  It works for me

    My indicators tell me that ATL is the play.  I look to cap the game and all I see is LAD with the advantages
    Reply
    I look at line movements, and compare lines between different sportsbooks that lead me to an opinion.

    I hate to discuss it because I will get a rash of hate replies telling me I am stupid.  It works for me

    My indicators tell me that ATL is the play.  I look to cap the game and all I see is LAD with the advantages
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:53 AM ET #6

    Anyhow... about 30-40% on the ATL side depending on what numbers you are looking at

    odds opened at ATL -115 and now ATL -123 and going up

    I will be on ATL... and it has NOTHING to do with capping the game lol... I know that really infuriates some on here.
    Reply
    Anyhow... about 30-40% on the ATL side depending on what numbers you are looking at

    odds opened at ATL -115 and now ATL -123 and going up

    I will be on ATL... and it has NOTHING to do with capping the game lol... I know that really infuriates some on here.
     
    jo14014
    jo14014
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5199
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 10:58 AM ET #7

    had them yesterday..can they pull-it-off twice-in-a-row??
    Reply
    had them yesterday..can they pull-it-off twice-in-a-row??
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:00 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by jo14014:

    had them yesterday..can they pull-it-off twice-in-a-row??

    any and every team in MLB can pull it off twice or three times in a row.  Forget about yesterday and bet today's game
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jo14014:

    had them yesterday..can they pull-it-off twice-in-a-row??

    any and every team in MLB can pull it off twice or three times in a row.  Forget about yesterday and bet today's game
     
    ashongmd
    ashongmd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 244
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:04 AM ET #9

    The fact of the matter is that Hernandez, Correia, and Haren are all just there to eat innings. Due to the Dodgers being the Dodgers, you will always get a decent line on the other team. If you're going to fade the Dodgers, it should be with one of those guys on the mound. Also, Harang is a decent pitcher who I expect to pitch a decent outing, just a matter if he gets run support. It definitely helps if the starting Dodger pitcher lasts 6-7 innings then they throw League out there. Does anybody else get an "oh &(;$!" moment every time you're backing the Dodgers and it goes to their bullpen? Only other team is Tigers when they send Nathan in lol.
    Reply
    The fact of the matter is that Hernandez, Correia, and Haren are all just there to eat innings. Due to the Dodgers being the Dodgers, you will always get a decent line on the other team. If you're going to fade the Dodgers, it should be with one of those guys on the mound. Also, Harang is a decent pitcher who I expect to pitch a decent outing, just a matter if he gets run support. It definitely helps if the starting Dodger pitcher lasts 6-7 innings then they throw League out there. Does anybody else get an "oh &(;$!" moment every time you're backing the Dodgers and it goes to their bullpen? Only other team is Tigers when they send Nathan in lol.
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #10

    Appreciate the response. Screw the ppl that disagree with how you are capping. If it works for you that is all that matters.

    bol today 

    Reply

    Appreciate the response. Screw the ppl that disagree with how you are capping. If it works for you that is all that matters.

    bol today 

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:08 AM ET #11

    Total toss up imo. Like Dodgers a little bit 
    Reply
    Total toss up imo. Like Dodgers a little bit 
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:08 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ashongmd:

    The fact of the matter is that Hernandez, Correia, and Haren are all just there to eat innings. Due to the Dodgers being the Dodgers, you will always get a decent line on the other team. If you're going to fade the Dodgers, it should be with one of those guys on the mound. Also, Harang is a decent pitcher who I expect to pitch a decent outing, just a matter if he gets run support. It definitely helps if the starting Dodger pitcher lasts 6-7 innings then they throw League out there. Does anybody else get an "oh &(;$!" moment every time you're backing the Dodgers and it goes to their bullpen? Only other team is Tigers when they send Nathan in lol.

    Maybe the most underrated component of the game is considering the bullpen.  Yes Nathan is a gas can, he has cost me plenty recently.  I'm looking pretty hard at taking PIT over DET in the next game... based mostly on the late innings
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ashongmd:

    The fact of the matter is that Hernandez, Correia, and Haren are all just there to eat innings. Due to the Dodgers being the Dodgers, you will always get a decent line on the other team. If you're going to fade the Dodgers, it should be with one of those guys on the mound. Also, Harang is a decent pitcher who I expect to pitch a decent outing, just a matter if he gets run support. It definitely helps if the starting Dodger pitcher lasts 6-7 innings then they throw League out there. Does anybody else get an "oh &(;$!" moment every time you're backing the Dodgers and it goes to their bullpen? Only other team is Tigers when they send Nathan in lol.

    Maybe the most underrated component of the game is considering the bullpen.  Yes Nathan is a gas can, he has cost me plenty recently.  I'm looking pretty hard at taking PIT over DET in the next game... based mostly on the late innings
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:10 AM ET #13

    The funny thing is that DET is a really good baseball team.  They would be running away with their division if it were not for their awful bullpen.  So what do they do in late July?  They get another starter.  I think clowns are running that team.
    Reply
    The funny thing is that DET is a really good baseball team.  They would be running away with their division if it were not for their awful bullpen.  So what do they do in late July?  They get another starter.  I think clowns are running that team.
     
    eggshog
    eggshog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2793
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:12 AM ET #14

    Think about it this way: remove BJs K producing azz from the leadoff spot, replace him with JHey, and they've got a disruptor in Bonifacio. That, and no Hanley.
    Reply
    Think about it this way: remove BJs K producing azz from the leadoff spot, replace him with JHey, and they've got a disruptor in Bonifacio. That, and no Hanley.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:16 AM ET #15

    I know I am changing subjects a bit... tons of value with PIT and Lariano in the next game.  PIT bats are doing well... pitcher matchup is ALMOST even.  Then we get to the bullpen.  Huge doggy might strike here with PIT... and yes my indicators tell me look at PIT strongly
    Reply
    I know I am changing subjects a bit... tons of value with PIT and Lariano in the next game.  PIT bats are doing well... pitcher matchup is ALMOST even.  Then we get to the bullpen.  Huge doggy might strike here with PIT... and yes my indicators tell me look at PIT strongly
     
    greer22
    greer22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 198
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 11:53 AM ET #16

    i think i know what your talking about Sportsfan.   everything says take the dodgers... consensus picks are taking the dodgers, yet the braves are still favored.

    Puig/ Agonz/ either/ kemp all have good numbers against Harang ; however Hernandez doesn't have the best numbers against the Braves.  Im expecting Hernandez to struggle to throw strikes. Braves should have lots of opportunities to score.

    I like the braves today because im fading Hernandez
    Reply
    i think i know what your talking about Sportsfan.   everything says take the dodgers... consensus picks are taking the dodgers, yet the braves are still favored.

    Puig/ Agonz/ either/ kemp all have good numbers against Harang ; however Hernandez doesn't have the best numbers against the Braves.  Im expecting Hernandez to struggle to throw strikes. Braves should have lots of opportunities to score.

    I like the braves today because im fading Hernandez
     
     
    firedotcom
    firedotcom
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 301
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I know I am changing subjects a bit... tons of value with PIT and Lariano in the next game.  PIT bats are doing well... pitcher matchup is ALMOST even.  Then we get to the bullpen.  Huge doggy might strike here with PIT... and yes my indicators tell me look at PIT strongly

    Yeah tons
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I know I am changing subjects a bit... tons of value with PIT and Lariano in the next game.  PIT bats are doing well... pitcher matchup is ALMOST even.  Then we get to the bullpen.  Huge doggy might strike here with PIT... and yes my indicators tell me look at PIT strongly

    Yeah tons
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 207
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,566
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,939
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.