Fuck baseball
there's two sides to a coin, and I can assure you, 'luck' has no association to a MLB win, or loss, it's called skill, understand the game, use your own mind and you will win, if you don't grasp MLB and the effects of the winning edge it possesses, then simply stop betting, and find a sport your tuned in on...baseball is not for everyone, those who love the game, win, and make money doing so, those that simply cannot comprehend 'loss' should move on.
Did you watch the Indians v Mariners game today? It finished 2-0 to the Indians. The difference? 1 scoring shot. It was a hit that landed between the 1st baseman and the foul line.
Now, did the batter INTEND for the ball to go there? How many times do you think he could hit the ball there if he tried?
He just got lucky, and that was the difference. That's all this sport is...90% luck, 10% skill. I am not even talking about gambling, rather, the nature of the sport.
there's two sides to a coin, and I can assure you, 'luck' has no association to a MLB win, or loss, it's called skill, understand the game, use your own mind and you will win, if you don't grasp MLB and the effects of the winning edge it possesses, then simply stop betting, and find a sport your tuned in on...baseball is not for everyone, those who love the game, win, and make money doing so, those that simply cannot comprehend 'loss' should move on.
Did you watch the Indians v Mariners game today? It finished 2-0 to the Indians. The difference? 1 scoring shot. It was a hit that landed between the 1st baseman and the foul line.
Now, did the batter INTEND for the ball to go there? How many times do you think he could hit the ball there if he tried?
He just got lucky, and that was the difference. That's all this sport is...90% luck, 10% skill. I am not even talking about gambling, rather, the nature of the sport.
Did you watch the Indians v Mariners game today? It finished 2-0 to the Indians. The difference? 1 scoring shot. It was a hit that landed between the 1st baseman and the foul line.
Now, did the batter INTEND for the ball to go there? How many times do you think he could hit the ball there if he tried?
He just got lucky, and that was the difference. That's all this sport is...90% luck, 10% skill. I am not even talking about gambling, rather, the nature of the sport.
You state, 'That's all sport is 90% luck and 10% skill'.
You obviously have not played or watched much sport. I do not know why you waste your time and energy writing such drivel. I noticed your avatar is of a legendary player of the Canterbury bulldogs of the 1980s. Do you think his success came from 90% luck and 10% skill? Why do you even follow sports? The great thing about sports including baseball is that it rewards great athleticism and skill. You know - hard work. How many times do you think that Cleveland batter has practiced hitting and nailed one last night. And you call that luck after years of finessing his skills to reach that one moment to win for his team.
I have read some ignorant posts in my day, but your post which argues that the nature of sport is luck tops that list.
Did you watch the Indians v Mariners game today? It finished 2-0 to the Indians. The difference? 1 scoring shot. It was a hit that landed between the 1st baseman and the foul line.
Now, did the batter INTEND for the ball to go there? How many times do you think he could hit the ball there if he tried?
He just got lucky, and that was the difference. That's all this sport is...90% luck, 10% skill. I am not even talking about gambling, rather, the nature of the sport.
You state, 'That's all sport is 90% luck and 10% skill'.
You obviously have not played or watched much sport. I do not know why you waste your time and energy writing such drivel. I noticed your avatar is of a legendary player of the Canterbury bulldogs of the 1980s. Do you think his success came from 90% luck and 10% skill? Why do you even follow sports? The great thing about sports including baseball is that it rewards great athleticism and skill. You know - hard work. How many times do you think that Cleveland batter has practiced hitting and nailed one last night. And you call that luck after years of finessing his skills to reach that one moment to win for his team.
I have read some ignorant posts in my day, but your post which argues that the nature of sport is luck tops that list.
LOL,no salary cap....yet no teams in the modern era can win B2B WS, no three peats, no dynasties......
The Giants win a WS, don't even make the post season the following year with essentially the SAME team. Then history repeats itself the following 2 year cycle.
The Red Sox win a WS and aren't even going to make the post season this year with ESSENTIALLY the same team. They have also been one of the healthiest teams in baseball.
If this sport was majority skill, this should not be happening.
Ask yourself this question, can anyone contemplate the Spurs missing the post season next season, even if Duncan retired? Of course not. You get B2B, 3 peats, Dynasties etc in basketball ALL in a sport with a salary cap.
Hit a ball really well, but it goes right to a fielder for an inning DP. Yet you bloop the ball and it lands between 3 fielders and just fair and drives in runs.
You hit the ball, it takes a bounce for a ground rule double and the man on 3rd has to hold.
Yeah, I am sure swinging bunts that result in a base hit are intentional.
I am not saying it is 100% luck, but it is extremely high.
LOL,no salary cap....yet no teams in the modern era can win B2B WS, no three peats, no dynasties......
The Giants win a WS, don't even make the post season the following year with essentially the SAME team. Then history repeats itself the following 2 year cycle.
The Red Sox win a WS and aren't even going to make the post season this year with ESSENTIALLY the same team. They have also been one of the healthiest teams in baseball.
If this sport was majority skill, this should not be happening.
Ask yourself this question, can anyone contemplate the Spurs missing the post season next season, even if Duncan retired? Of course not. You get B2B, 3 peats, Dynasties etc in basketball ALL in a sport with a salary cap.
Hit a ball really well, but it goes right to a fielder for an inning DP. Yet you bloop the ball and it lands between 3 fielders and just fair and drives in runs.
You hit the ball, it takes a bounce for a ground rule double and the man on 3rd has to hold.
Yeah, I am sure swinging bunts that result in a base hit are intentional.
I am not saying it is 100% luck, but it is extremely high.
Teams have no caps. That's the dumbest thing in sports. It's not even fair if your a small market team. The Yankees can play one player more than an entire team has. I know they suck right now but that's how it is. It's like if I go to a basketball court with 100 bucks and someone else goes with 10. We each need 5 players. I offer to pay the best 5 there 20 each and the other guy offers 2 each. How's that fair?? In football and basketball everyone basically has the same amount of money to spend.
Plus one league has to bat their pitcher and the other doesn't. Why wouldmt it be the same for both?
No one even knows the draft is going on plus it's in the middle of the teams season.
I'm sorry I'm bashing baseball and I'm not saying it doesn't take talent because I believe it takes more pure skill than any other sport but it's such a slow dry boring sport with completely unfair rules. They dont even televise a lot of games because they know no one will watch it. The highest ratings espn got all summer was during the nba free agency.
Teams have no caps. That's the dumbest thing in sports. It's not even fair if your a small market team. The Yankees can play one player more than an entire team has. I know they suck right now but that's how it is. It's like if I go to a basketball court with 100 bucks and someone else goes with 10. We each need 5 players. I offer to pay the best 5 there 20 each and the other guy offers 2 each. How's that fair?? In football and basketball everyone basically has the same amount of money to spend.
Plus one league has to bat their pitcher and the other doesn't. Why wouldmt it be the same for both?
No one even knows the draft is going on plus it's in the middle of the teams season.
I'm sorry I'm bashing baseball and I'm not saying it doesn't take talent because I believe it takes more pure skill than any other sport but it's such a slow dry boring sport with completely unfair rules. They dont even televise a lot of games because they know no one will watch it. The highest ratings espn got all summer was during the nba free agency.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
