Rays -240 vs A's -- Seeing a lot of chatter on Twitter that the A's have cashed 3 times this year as +160 or better. I'm sure the public are going to be quick to start backing the A's now (if they haven't been already). Unfortunately, I don't think it bodes well for them today. The Rays went from -210 to -240 and I think they handle business today.
Give me Rays ML and I'll even dabble for .5U on -1.5
Brewers -140 vs STL -- I know Milwaukee had a lot of hype going into the season. I too am on their future bets, but they're off to a slow start. No need to panic! The bullpen almost blew a 4-0 lead yesterday in Baltimore. Now the Brew face a 3-1 Cardinals team who are throwing Wainwright, and popular pitcher. The public are all over St Louis here. Bad idea.
Give me Brewers ML
Last but not least!
Mariners -120 vs White Sox -- Another team with high expectations that's off to a slow start, the M's. Again, don't panic. Chicago is trendy as they should be, off to a 4-1 start. But the Mariners went from dog to favorite today, despite getting 37% of bets. Follow the money.
M's ML
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Rays -240 vs A's -- Seeing a lot of chatter on Twitter that the A's have cashed 3 times this year as +160 or better. I'm sure the public are going to be quick to start backing the A's now (if they haven't been already). Unfortunately, I don't think it bodes well for them today. The Rays went from -210 to -240 and I think they handle business today.
Give me Rays ML and I'll even dabble for .5U on -1.5
Brewers -140 vs STL -- I know Milwaukee had a lot of hype going into the season. I too am on their future bets, but they're off to a slow start. No need to panic! The bullpen almost blew a 4-0 lead yesterday in Baltimore. Now the Brew face a 3-1 Cardinals team who are throwing Wainwright, and popular pitcher. The public are all over St Louis here. Bad idea.
Give me Brewers ML
Last but not least!
Mariners -120 vs White Sox -- Another team with high expectations that's off to a slow start, the M's. Again, don't panic. Chicago is trendy as they should be, off to a 4-1 start. But the Mariners went from dog to favorite today, despite getting 37% of bets. Follow the money.