Can someone explain what happens if you do a 5 player prop bet and one player doesn't play? I had 5 mlb players in a prop bet and one didn't play today. Does the whole bet get voided regardless of outcome with the other 4 players?
Need help!
Views: 209
Posts: 5
Posted:
#2
@CubsFan0405
Player must start and have one at bat. Just happened to me two days ago. Thought I lost and looked in my account and it was graded a win at a lesser number![]()
@CubsFan0405
Player must start and have one at bat. Just happened to me two days ago. Thought I lost and looked in my account and it was graded a win at a lesser number![]()
Posted:
#3
@Shortporch
One of the players I had hit a homerun and I selected no homeruns for that player. My question will it get voided since one player didn't play in my parlay?
@Shortporch
One of the players I had hit a homerun and I selected no homeruns for that player. My question will it get voided since one player didn't play in my parlay?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,992
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,405
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,186
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,187
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
