One was very late 1980s or maybe 1990, kind of a Twilight Zone, not a lot of episodes. People who had just died got to see the last minutes of their lives...........the opening scene was at a pier, there was a diner, and when one of the letters on the neon light went out it changed one of the words on the sign. ????
___________________________________________
The other one, I think the guy was a private eye, maybe took off in the night in a black car, GTO, 'Vette, or something....I think the opening scene or maybe one episode had him working out on a Soloflex.
?????
Tried IMDb for both but these descriptions are too vague.
I know there's some sharp people here because I once couldn't think of the title for Liar's Club and someone replied right away.
Thanks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone remember these?
One was very late 1980s or maybe 1990, kind of a Twilight Zone, not a lot of episodes. People who had just died got to see the last minutes of their lives...........the opening scene was at a pier, there was a diner, and when one of the letters on the neon light went out it changed one of the words on the sign. ????
___________________________________________
The other one, I think the guy was a private eye, maybe took off in the night in a black car, GTO, 'Vette, or something....I think the opening scene or maybe one episode had him working out on a Soloflex.
?????
Tried IMDb for both but these descriptions are too vague.
I know there's some sharp people here because I once couldn't think of the title for Liar's Club and someone replied right away.
BWS77 the one about people getting to see or 're-live' the last minutes of their lives was the theme of every show, as few as there were, so it wouldn't be the 1980s Twilight Zones - they were good though.
Jarrett75, Do you remember who the leader actor was in that one?
Thanks for the replies.
BWS77 the one about people getting to see or 're-live' the last minutes of their lives was the theme of every show, as few as there were, so it wouldn't be the 1980s Twilight Zones - they were good though.
Jarrett75, Do you remember who the leader actor was in that one?