Apparently due out this fall. I really thought that after Rick Wright's death that we'd never see another Pink Floyd release except maybe another "Best Of" compilation.
This is great news for Floyd fans. I read that it was originally going to be an instrumental album with contributions from the late Rick Wright but Gilmour recently added some vocals. This should be good.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Apparently due out this fall. I really thought that after Rick Wright's death that we'd never see another Pink Floyd release except maybe another "Best Of" compilation.
This is great news for Floyd fans. I read that it was originally going to be an instrumental album with contributions from the late Rick Wright but Gilmour recently added some vocals. This should be good.
I am glad so many people are excited about this new Pink Floyd release. It will help bring them into the light. Most of today's music is not very good at all, although there is some great music you don't hear on the radio I also hear there will be an "ambient type" theme to the new release , so if you are into that sort of thing , you will be pleased. Personally , I am not that excited about it. "Division Bell" was not that great an album in my eyes. I wish we would get some vintage live Floyd instead . ( Montreux 1971, Oakland 1977, Hamburg 1970, Japan 1972 ,or The Man & The Journey.)
I am glad so many people are excited about this new Pink Floyd release. It will help bring them into the light. Most of today's music is not very good at all, although there is some great music you don't hear on the radio I also hear there will be an "ambient type" theme to the new release , so if you are into that sort of thing , you will be pleased. Personally , I am not that excited about it. "Division Bell" was not that great an album in my eyes. I wish we would get some vintage live Floyd instead . ( Montreux 1971, Oakland 1977, Hamburg 1970, Japan 1972 ,or The Man & The Journey.)
I haven't heard it yet..I'd be more excited if Roger was releasing a new album.
Actually, he supposed to release a new album later this year or early next year.............plus he's going to put out DVD's of his "Dark Side of the Moon" tour & "The Wall" tour.
I REALLY want the DSOTM dvd. saw that show 3x.
Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:
I haven't heard it yet..I'd be more excited if Roger was releasing a new album.
Actually, he supposed to release a new album later this year or early next year.............plus he's going to put out DVD's of his "Dark Side of the Moon" tour & "The Wall" tour.