Posted:
#1
tough to expect anything different than what we saw in Shanghai last weekend, with just 120 hours between cars on the track, there is not a lot of time for changes or upgrades.
here's what Alonso had to say this week. . .
"Both the Scuderia and I have a good record in Bahrain: the team has four victories here and I've got three, the last of which was also my debut race for the Prancing Horse. But the past counts for nothing in this sport and this weekend will be all about damage limitation for us."
meanwhile Raikkonen said . . .
"A podium should be possible and I think it has been at all the races we've been at so far," he said. "We won't know exactly how good the car is until we get there, but we don't expect any problems."
Lotus has been good when the driver keeps the car on the track and when tyre strategy is good. The silver arrows appear to be dangerous now that they've solved their race pace tyre wear issue. McLaren is the early favorite in Bahrain. I know I've been quick to back Red Bull at the prices we've seen, but maybe it's their week. If the Scuderia can win, then it stands to reason Red Bull can do it too.
here's what Alonso had to say this week. . .
"Both the Scuderia and I have a good record in Bahrain: the team has four victories here and I've got three, the last of which was also my debut race for the Prancing Horse. But the past counts for nothing in this sport and this weekend will be all about damage limitation for us."
meanwhile Raikkonen said . . .
"A podium should be possible and I think it has been at all the races we've been at so far," he said. "We won't know exactly how good the car is until we get there, but we don't expect any problems."
Lotus has been good when the driver keeps the car on the track and when tyre strategy is good. The silver arrows appear to be dangerous now that they've solved their race pace tyre wear issue. McLaren is the early favorite in Bahrain. I know I've been quick to back Red Bull at the prices we've seen, but maybe it's their week. If the Scuderia can win, then it stands to reason Red Bull can do it too.
