• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Algorithm Picks - Day 1 of 10

    TheBetGuy
    Freddy66
    StraightWagers
    JT_stats
    LAC63
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1407
    Posts: 15
     
    TheBetGuy
    TheBetGuy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2021 - 11:04 PM ET #1

    Hey, so I've developed an algorithm that predicts NBA scores and will consistently beat the closing line, I'm comfortably up so far this season, playing about 70% of games. We all know b*llsh*t is a dime a dozen on sites like this, so just for fun I'll post 10 days worth of lines and keep a running tally of wins/CLV. I'll post lines for every game before the Vegas lines come out, and just to make things simple, we'll say that any game that opens at 3 pt difference (for spread and O/U) will be bet at the opening line, and I'll use that to tally wins/CLV.

    Obviously, with sports betting, anybody who ever "guarantees" winning picks is either a liar or a fool, and there will be down days. But I will say that I'm confident at the end of 10 days, I'll be ahead.

    If you decide to bet using these, first, that's on your own risk. Being right on the games isn't always a guarantee of long term success if you don't bet using proper risk management. The lines are entirely data driven, using both public stats and a few I created using different combinations of public stats I don't have any inside knowledge and I don't even really look at the matchups. That's all done in the algorithm, I just punch in the teams and it spits out the numbers. It does account for home court advantage in both the spread and the O/U so don't factor it in. The only two factors outside the algoirthm I look at before placing a bet are injuries and back-to-back scheduling, as the algorithm doesn't account for those (although if the injured player is out for maybe 6-7 games the added/lost value will start to be reflected). It's meant to be a pure numbers analysis, asking the question "what would we expect the score to be if the expected version of Team A played the expected version of Team B?". 

     

    For tomorrow's lines, here's what I've got, listed by favorite:

    Bkn @ Orl: Bkn -1.5/210

    Wsh @ Cle: Wash -2/215

    Det @ Hou: Hou -8/215

    Tor @ Bos: Bos -2.5/208

    Mil @ NYK: NYK -4/213

    Dal @ Chi: -4/209

    OKC @ NOP: NOP -1/210

    Cha @ Mem: Cha -3/223

    Sac @ SAS: SAS -1/217

    Ind @ Den: Den -2.5/212

    Por @ Phx:  PHX -2/220

    Min @ GS: GS -11/218

    Mia @ LAL: Mia -1.5/217

     

     

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hey, so I've developed an algorithm that predicts NBA scores and will consistently beat the closing line, I'm comfortably up so far this season, playing about 70% of games. We all know b*llsh*t is a dime a dozen on sites like this, so just for fun I'll post 10 days worth of lines and keep a running tally of wins/CLV. I'll post lines for every game before the Vegas lines come out, and just to make things simple, we'll say that any game that opens at 3 pt difference (for spread and O/U) will be bet at the opening line, and I'll use that to tally wins/CLV.

    Obviously, with sports betting, anybody who ever "guarantees" winning picks is either a liar or a fool, and there will be down days. But I will say that I'm confident at the end of 10 days, I'll be ahead.

    If you decide to bet using these, first, that's on your own risk. Being right on the games isn't always a guarantee of long term success if you don't bet using proper risk management. The lines are entirely data driven, using both public stats and a few I created using different combinations of public stats I don't have any inside knowledge and I don't even really look at the matchups. That's all done in the algorithm, I just punch in the teams and it spits out the numbers. It does account for home court advantage in both the spread and the O/U so don't factor it in. The only two factors outside the algoirthm I look at before placing a bet are injuries and back-to-back scheduling, as the algorithm doesn't account for those (although if the injured player is out for maybe 6-7 games the added/lost value will start to be reflected). It's meant to be a pure numbers analysis, asking the question "what would we expect the score to be if the expected version of Team A played the expected version of Team B?". 

     

    For tomorrow's lines, here's what I've got, listed by favorite:

    Bkn @ Orl: Bkn -1.5/210

    Wsh @ Cle: Wash -2/215

    Det @ Hou: Hou -8/215

    Tor @ Bos: Bos -2.5/208

    Mil @ NYK: NYK -4/213

    Dal @ Chi: -4/209

    OKC @ NOP: NOP -1/210

    Cha @ Mem: Cha -3/223

    Sac @ SAS: SAS -1/217

    Ind @ Den: Den -2.5/212

    Por @ Phx:  PHX -2/220

    Min @ GS: GS -11/218

    Mia @ LAL: Mia -1.5/217

     

     

     

     
    TheBetGuy
    TheBetGuy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 1:17 AM ET #2

    sorry, that was meant to be Mem -3, not Cha

    Reply

    sorry, that was meant to be Mem -3, not Cha

     
    Freddy66
    Freddy66
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 3453
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 10:19 AM ET #3

    So the algorithm has Orlando as a better team the Nets?

    Reply

    So the algorithm has Orlando as a better team the Nets?

     
    TheBetGuy
    TheBetGuy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 10:54 AM ET #4

    @asmth14

     No, I'd take GS. 

    The algorithm says GS is an expected 11 pt fav, Vegas opens with GS at a 7 pt fav, so I see value at GS -7, as I'm taking the opening line at undervaluing GS. Is it undervaluing it by 4 pts? Don't know, and it's irrelevant. Even if it's undervalued by 1 pt, I want that bet.

    The best way to think of the algorithm is as an inefficiency finder, not necessarily a score predictor. Of course when I built it, it was designed to be a score predictor. But that's not what we're betting on. I'm not betting on an exact score, I'm simply betting on if Vegas line is efficient or not, which it often isn't, at least at the open. As you say, sometimes there's a "reason" a line opens where it does. But my assumption is always that it's because the line itself is inefficient and it will eventually move towards my line by the close. It doesn't always of course, but more often than not, it does.

    This system isn't about trying to find "a lock" or a sure thing; Those don't exist. It's about playing the numbers and exploiting inefficiencies. If you do that consistently, you'll win consistently over the long term. It's about odds, really. A casino knows it only has a slight edge in blackjack (I think 51-52%?). It knows it can't predict of it will make money over, say, 10 hands. But over enough hands, it always will, because the odds are on its side. Same thing here.

    To account for noise, usually I'll only take a difference of 3 pts as a bet signal. So in the Minn/GS game, if the line had opened with GS as a fav between 8.5-13.5  pts, I don't bet b/c I can't be sure I have an advantage. Anything GS -8 and below, I'm betting GS because I thinj Vegas is undervaluing GS. Anything GS -14 and above, I'm taking Minn, because I think Vegas is overvaluing GS.

     

    So for example, the algo says Hou should an 8 pt fav. Vegas opened at Hou -1.5, so it's an easy Hou bet. Does that mean my line was "right" and Vegas is off by 6.5 pts? No, not necessarily. Maybe it is maybe it isn't, it's irrelevant. Because even if the line is only off by 2 pts and Hou wants by 2, I still win with that bet.

    And so far today, Vegas has moved to Hou -3.5, so even if it stays there, I've locked in value and that's a solid bet, regardless of what happens in the game.

    Reply

    @asmth14

     No, I'd take GS. 

    The algorithm says GS is an expected 11 pt fav, Vegas opens with GS at a 7 pt fav, so I see value at GS -7, as I'm taking the opening line at undervaluing GS. Is it undervaluing it by 4 pts? Don't know, and it's irrelevant. Even if it's undervalued by 1 pt, I want that bet.

    The best way to think of the algorithm is as an inefficiency finder, not necessarily a score predictor. Of course when I built it, it was designed to be a score predictor. But that's not what we're betting on. I'm not betting on an exact score, I'm simply betting on if Vegas line is efficient or not, which it often isn't, at least at the open. As you say, sometimes there's a "reason" a line opens where it does. But my assumption is always that it's because the line itself is inefficient and it will eventually move towards my line by the close. It doesn't always of course, but more often than not, it does.

    This system isn't about trying to find "a lock" or a sure thing; Those don't exist. It's about playing the numbers and exploiting inefficiencies. If you do that consistently, you'll win consistently over the long term. It's about odds, really. A casino knows it only has a slight edge in blackjack (I think 51-52%?). It knows it can't predict of it will make money over, say, 10 hands. But over enough hands, it always will, because the odds are on its side. Same thing here.

    To account for noise, usually I'll only take a difference of 3 pts as a bet signal. So in the Minn/GS game, if the line had opened with GS as a fav between 8.5-13.5  pts, I don't bet b/c I can't be sure I have an advantage. Anything GS -8 and below, I'm betting GS because I thinj Vegas is undervaluing GS. Anything GS -14 and above, I'm taking Minn, because I think Vegas is overvaluing GS.

     

    So for example, the algo says Hou should an 8 pt fav. Vegas opened at Hou -1.5, so it's an easy Hou bet. Does that mean my line was "right" and Vegas is off by 6.5 pts? No, not necessarily. Maybe it is maybe it isn't, it's irrelevant. Because even if the line is only off by 2 pts and Hou wants by 2, I still win with that bet.

    And so far today, Vegas has moved to Hou -3.5, so even if it stays there, I've locked in value and that's a solid bet, regardless of what happens in the game.

     
    TheBetGuy
    TheBetGuy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 10:57 AM ET #5

    @Freddy66

     No,  it says Brooklyn is the better team, but in this game, they're only a 1.5 pt favorite, and not a 9 pt favorite. So no they're not the better team, but yes the bet is on Orlando.

    Also remember this factors in home court advantage. If I plug in Orl @ Bkn, it gives me a line of Bkn -7

    Reply

    @Freddy66

     No,  it says Brooklyn is the better team, but in this game, they're only a 1.5 pt favorite, and not a 9 pt favorite. So no they're not the better team, but yes the bet is on Orlando.

    Also remember this factors in home court advantage. If I plug in Orl @ Bkn, it gives me a line of Bkn -7

     
    TheBetGuy
    TheBetGuy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 11:07 AM ET #6

    Also, for a bit of background, Ive got a degree in statistics and even though I'm a basketball fan, I approached this first and foremost as a mathematician. The algorithm was developed by running tens of thousands of simulations of historical data to find lesser known correlations between stats and scoring, developing custom stats to capture those, and running regression analysis on the current seasons data using the least squares method. Obviously I know how the algorithm works, but I don't know exactly why it spits out the numbers it does on any given game, other than that I trust it as generally efficient.

    Reply

    Also, for a bit of background, Ive got a degree in statistics and even though I'm a basketball fan, I approached this first and foremost as a mathematician. The algorithm was developed by running tens of thousands of simulations of historical data to find lesser known correlations between stats and scoring, developing custom stats to capture those, and running regression analysis on the current seasons data using the least squares method. Obviously I know how the algorithm works, but I don't know exactly why it spits out the numbers it does on any given game, other than that I trust it as generally efficient.

     
    StraightWagers
    StraightWagers
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 19420
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 11:10 AM ET #7

    davidss is this you?

    undertaker
    Reply

    davidss is this you?

     
    Freddy66
    Freddy66
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 3453
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 12:15 PM ET #8

    @TheBetGuy

     Ok thanks

    Reply

    @TheBetGuy

     Ok thanks

     
    JT_stats
    JT_stats
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 12:16 PM ET #9

    This sounds great, thanks for sharing @ThBetGuy

    I have a stats degree myself from years ago, just never utilized it in an official model. Very curious to see how this works out and if it gets more efficient as the season goes on.

    Good luck to us! 

    Reply

    This sounds great, thanks for sharing @ThBetGuy

    I have a stats degree myself from years ago, just never utilized it in an official model. Very curious to see how this works out and if it gets more efficient as the season goes on.

    Good luck to us! 

     
    LAC63
    LAC63
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 4785
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 1:14 PM ET #10

    Post the picks

    Reply

    Post the picks

     
    Cerebral
    Cerebral
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 546
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 1:52 PM ET #11

    One question. Do you bet on every gam3,  Or only certain games?

    Reply

    One question. Do you bet on every gam3,  Or only certain games?

     
    Ascetic
    Ascetic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2020
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 2:01 PM ET #12

    80% of your algorithm picks basically agree with the current lines. i do not need an algorithm to tell me what the current lines are.

    and some of your lines are absurdly off. Nets line s/b 1.5? rockets line s/b 8?

     

     

    Reply

    80% of your algorithm picks basically agree with the current lines. i do not need an algorithm to tell me what the current lines are.

    and some of your lines are absurdly off. Nets line s/b 1.5? rockets line s/b 8?

     

     

     
    DarioTheRealO
    DarioTheRealO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 118
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 4:06 PM ET #13

    This seems very interesting

    I'll be checking in on your model for the next 10 days

    Reply

    This seems very interesting

    I'll be checking in on your model for the next 10 days

     
    Tailer187
    Tailer187
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2776
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 5:55 PM ET #14

    So based on those numbers you listed, what are your picks today? thanks!

    Reply

    So based on those numbers you listed, what are your picks today? thanks!

     
     
    Tailer187
    Tailer187
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2776
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 6:05 PM ET #15

    @TheBetGuy

     Based on your listed lines, these are the lines on my book that are 3 pts or more off.

    ORL +10

    OKC +5

    GS -7.5

    LA +5

    ORL OVER 210.5

    DAL UNDER 215

    CHAR UNDER 229

    SAC UNDER 223

    MIN UNDER 222.5

    Reply

    @TheBetGuy

     Based on your listed lines, these are the lines on my book that are 3 pts or more off.

    ORL +10

    OKC +5

    GS -7.5

    LA +5

    ORL OVER 210.5

    DAL UNDER 215

    CHAR UNDER 229

    SAC UNDER 223

    MIN UNDER 222.5

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,239
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,433
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,411
    • MLB Playoffs 5,227
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,253
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.