Don't worry I expect the comments saying I'm wrong, that could never happen. Even though an NBA ref went to prison for point shaving. A 70 ' mob admitted to rigging the Boston College games and shaving points. And if your stupid enough to believe those were the only 2 times it ever happened then I feel sorry for you.
All sports are rigged to a point and if you think otherwise you are a small minded idiot.
Don't worry I expect the comments saying I'm wrong, that could never happen. Even though an NBA ref went to prison for point shaving. A 70 ' mob admitted to rigging the Boston College games and shaving points. And if your stupid enough to believe those were the only 2 times it ever happened then I feel sorry for you.
Don't worry I expect the comments saying I'm wrong, that could never happen. Even though an NBA ref went to prison for point shaving. A 70 ' mob admitted to rigging the Boston College games and shaving points. And if your stupid enough to believe those were the only 2 times it ever happened then I feel sorry for you.
Sure there have been fixed games that has been well documented but its no where near the volume that covers members would have you believe where there are MULTIPLE fixed threads nightly..
Sure there have been fixed games that has been well documented but its no where near the volume that covers members would have you believe where there are MULTIPLE fixed threads nightly..
Sure there have been fixed games that has been well documented but its no where near the volume that covers members would have you believe where there are MULTIPLE fixed threads nightly..
Sure there have been fixed games that has been well documented but its no where near the volume that covers members would have you believe where there are MULTIPLE fixed threads nightly..
I HATE THESE FIX THREADS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A LOSS DON'T GAMBLE!!!! NOW OP SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!!
My point exactly. Hey person I didn't lose any games. So how about you stop being a tool and put a gun in your mouth and do us all a favor and pull the trigger
I HATE THESE FIX THREADS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A LOSS DON'T GAMBLE!!!! NOW OP SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!!
My point exactly. Hey person I didn't lose any games. So how about you stop being a tool and put a gun in your mouth and do us all a favor and pull the trigger
I HATE THESE FIX THREADS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A LOSS DON'T GAMBLE!!!! NOW OP SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!!
If you hate them so much why are you in here commenting? No body told you to click on this thread did they? Your the exact reason I posted this.
I HATE THESE FIX THREADS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A LOSS DON'T GAMBLE!!!! NOW OP SHUT UP AND GO TO BED!!
If you hate them so much why are you in here commenting? No body told you to click on this thread did they? Your the exact reason I posted this.
Corruption occurs in governments
Corruption occurs in big business
Corruption occurs in politics
Corruption occurs in stock markets
Corruption occurs in the police force
Corruption occurs in religion
Yet Sports and gambling are somehow EXEMPT from this?
As long as money is involved, evil is closely around it. Has been like that since mankind began to exist.
![]()
Corruption occurs in governments
Corruption occurs in big business
Corruption occurs in politics
Corruption occurs in stock markets
Corruption occurs in the police force
Corruption occurs in religion
Yet Sports and gambling are somehow EXEMPT from this?
As long as money is involved, evil is closely around it. Has been like that since mankind began to exist.
![]()
Do teams go out to lose? I highly highly doubt it.
Do some players and refs try and tamper with totals and spreads especially halves/qtrs.? I have no doubt in my mind. No doubt at all.
As sports betting continues to grow, it will just by default go into the hands of unsavoury people.
Do teams go out to lose? I highly highly doubt it.
Do some players and refs try and tamper with totals and spreads especially halves/qtrs.? I have no doubt in my mind. No doubt at all.
As sports betting continues to grow, it will just by default go into the hands of unsavoury people.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
