Any way Boston can win with their Starting Lineup tonight?
GL Tonight!
GL Tonight!
My thought is this. Everybody is saying that the Wizards have been slumping but those losses are to the Warriors, Toronto, Indiana, a decent Miami team and a Timberwolves team that have been playing decent given Butler is out. So it's not like they are losing to bad teams. I accidentally played Wizards tonight but I don't hate it enough to buy out. If I had to guess I'd say Wiz cover but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a close game. I don't know how Rozier is definitely but Boston is without smart and Brown who would normally cover Beal
My thought is this. Everybody is saying that the Wizards have been slumping but those losses are to the Warriors, Toronto, Indiana, a decent Miami team and a Timberwolves team that have been playing decent given Butler is out. So it's not like they are losing to bad teams. I accidentally played Wizards tonight but I don't hate it enough to buy out. If I had to guess I'd say Wiz cover but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a close game. I don't know how Rozier is definitely but Boston is without smart and Brown who would normally cover Beal
QUOTE Originally Posted by danfromzona: Look at that lineup and the line isn't moving. To me it's a skip or Celtics 2 to 4 isn't moving?
I have 3.5 and the line looks fishy, against that Celtics lineup it's too short.
I'm skipping.
QUOTE Originally Posted by danfromzona: Look at that lineup and the line isn't moving. To me it's a skip or Celtics 2 to 4 isn't moving?
I have 3.5 and the line looks fishy, against that Celtics lineup it's too short.
I'm skipping.
We are reaching the point where the NBA becomes unbettable with player "injuries" and most teams either just waiting for the playoffs or in full tanking mode.
Thank god march madness starts tomorrow
We are reaching the point where the NBA becomes unbettable with player "injuries" and most teams either just waiting for the playoffs or in full tanking mode.
Thank god march madness starts tomorrow
This line had a STINK of slaughter like I said. An easy skip or Celtics play. Many times bench players want to play this more than stars or regular starters who are just waiting for this marathon of a season to end and play in what matters, playoffs.
This line had a STINK of slaughter like I said. An easy skip or Celtics play. Many times bench players want to play this more than stars or regular starters who are just waiting for this marathon of a season to end and play in what matters, playoffs.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,361
- PART DEUX 258
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,201
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,359
- Week 5 Money 7,117
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,494
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
