Nuggets home court has to be an advantage, I am thinking of playing Nuggets +3.5 or either the total cos Cavs when in control tend to score under 100 but it's the Nuggets who's game is offensive pressure. Any thoughts or feel on this game later tonight?
Cavs & Nuggets any thoughts?
Views: 324
Posts: 3
Posted:
#1
any valid reason as to why Nuggets without Melo can't keep this game close till the end? Cavs have a tendency to either start slow and work em selves back or hold a nice lead and let it slip only to allow James and Williams to hit back again.
Nuggets home court has to be an advantage, I am thinking of playing Nuggets +3.5 or either the total cos Cavs when in control tend to score under 100 but it's the Nuggets who's game is offensive pressure. Any thoughts or feel on this game later tonight?
Nuggets home court has to be an advantage, I am thinking of playing Nuggets +3.5 or either the total cos Cavs when in control tend to score under 100 but it's the Nuggets who's game is offensive pressure. Any thoughts or feel on this game later tonight?
any valid reason as to why Nuggets without Melo can't keep this game close till the end? Cavs have a tendency to either start slow and work em selves back or hold a nice lead and let it slip only to allow James and Williams to hit back again.
Nuggets home court has to be an advantage, I am thinking of playing Nuggets +3.5 or either the total cos Cavs when in control tend to score under 100 but it's the Nuggets who's game is offensive pressure. Any thoughts or feel on this game later tonight?
Nuggets home court has to be an advantage, I am thinking of playing Nuggets +3.5 or either the total cos Cavs when in control tend to score under 100 but it's the Nuggets who's game is offensive pressure. Any thoughts or feel on this game later tonight?
Posted:
#2
Huge revenge game for Nuggets but their energy isn't right on Friday (1-5), whereas Cavs are 5-3. No Melo means trouble but Nuggets have people who can get hot: K-Mart, J.R. Smith, etc.
No Chris Anderson hurts a lot.
I normally stay away from games when the favorite has a crummy line-- anything under 3 points, but I believe the Cavs will cover the
-2.
nil
Huge revenge game for Nuggets but their energy isn't right on Friday (1-5), whereas Cavs are 5-3. No Melo means trouble but Nuggets have people who can get hot: K-Mart, J.R. Smith, etc.
No Chris Anderson hurts a lot.
I normally stay away from games when the favorite has a crummy line-- anything under 3 points, but I believe the Cavs will cover the
-2.
nil
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,349
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,436
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,276
- PART DEUX 283
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,294
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,483
- Week 5 Money 7,419
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,723
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,595
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
