Posted:
#1
ytd 9-9





yesterday 0-1
Not a bad pick yesterday, just a bad result. Denver was right there almost the whole game, but gave up a 12-0 run in the fourth. As discussed, these things tend to have a way of evening out.
Today's plays;
spurs @ detroit -3 (4u, -108)
Both teams should be going fairly deep on their bench tonight and 2 key pieces of Detroit bench are baynes and marjonovich who will be extremely motivated. Detroit will likely play their starters a little more than 20 minutes and I expect pop to play his a little less than 20. I consistently fade the spurs in the preseason over the years and it has consistently paid off. The pistons "home opener" at only -3 points? Yes please.
wizards @ knicks OVER 204 (4u, -110)
Washing has looked bad defensively early this preseason and the knicks havn't really shown any willingness to defend either. Not sure how much of that will carry over to regular season, but tonight, points should come easy.
jazz @ clippers UNDER 196 (4u, -104)
Jazz put up shots vs phoenix and really didn't score many points. I really think the subtraction of hayward is a huge blow to them, as he was a great distributor. The clippers are just methodical and havn't pushed the pace too hard yet. This total is close, but I see a few points of value. 101-92 final.
Good luck,
CT
