do we think Miami could tank final 2 games?
heat-wise momentum maybe jut as important to them as matchup. mil could drop this one to orl...that said think you got the right side.
BOL
heat-wise momentum maybe jut as important to them as matchup. mil could drop this one to orl...that said think you got the right side.
BOL
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" nobody wants the 8th spot...Toronto has arguably one of the best home court advantages going...especially come playoff time...I realize most non-Canadians have a certain perspective of these "same old Craptors"...but this team has organically grown to be poised to get to the finals this year...all these teams should be jockeying for #7 in order to play a broke down Celtics team who should be bounced in the 1st rd without Kyrie.
I'm a huge Toronto fan but until I see this team perform in the playoffs I'll always have my doubts. DeRozan and Lowry have had a horribly dull playoff history over the last 4 years and they need to prove to people that they are capable of getting it done when it matters before being taken seriously.
That being said, this team has dramatically changed the way they play the game this year. They play together and it's shown in the success they've had. Their bench has been extremely effective and because of that, both Lowry and DeRozan have played a lot less minutes this season and have had a chance to actually get some rest which might be hugely beneifical for them and the team.
Only game time will tell the story!
Posted: 3 hours ago "Quote" nobody wants the 8th spot...Toronto has arguably one of the best home court advantages going...especially come playoff time...I realize most non-Canadians have a certain perspective of these "same old Craptors"...but this team has organically grown to be poised to get to the finals this year...all these teams should be jockeying for #7 in order to play a broke down Celtics team who should be bounced in the 1st rd without Kyrie.
I'm a huge Toronto fan but until I see this team perform in the playoffs I'll always have my doubts. DeRozan and Lowry have had a horribly dull playoff history over the last 4 years and they need to prove to people that they are capable of getting it done when it matters before being taken seriously.
That being said, this team has dramatically changed the way they play the game this year. They play together and it's shown in the success they've had. Their bench has been extremely effective and because of that, both Lowry and DeRozan have played a lot less minutes this season and have had a chance to actually get some rest which might be hugely beneifical for them and the team.
Only game time will tell the story!
nobody wants the 8th spot...Toronto has arguably one of the best home court advantages going...especially come playoff time...I realize most non-Canadians have a certain perspective of these "same old Craptors"...but this team has organically grown to be poised to get to the finals this year...all these teams should be jockeying for #7 in order to play a broke down Celtics team who should be bounced in the 1st rd without Kyrie.
nobody wants the 8th spot...Toronto has arguably one of the best home court advantages going...especially come playoff time...I realize most non-Canadians have a certain perspective of these "same old Craptors"...but this team has organically grown to be poised to get to the finals this year...all these teams should be jockeying for #7 in order to play a broke down Celtics team who should be bounced in the 1st rd without Kyrie.
Packer and CanadaChris - just to piggyback on the Raptors talk... this is the best Raptors team we have seen - actually playing team ball and defense. but they dont really have one bonafide superstar let alone 2+.. and I think their ceiling is making it to the Conference Finals.. This is no slight on Derozan, he is awesome, and a class act but probably an nba rank 15-20 type player... This raptors ceiling is exposed every year as the games get more intense... Could prove me wrong but I doubt it...
Packer and CanadaChris - just to piggyback on the Raptors talk... this is the best Raptors team we have seen - actually playing team ball and defense. but they dont really have one bonafide superstar let alone 2+.. and I think their ceiling is making it to the Conference Finals.. This is no slight on Derozan, he is awesome, and a class act but probably an nba rank 15-20 type player... This raptors ceiling is exposed every year as the games get more intense... Could prove me wrong but I doubt it...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,111
- Cleveland Bettors 2,657
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- Thursday 10/01/2026 755
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,181
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
