Posted:
#1
I took hawks at -2.5 last night, but I would still recommend taking them at -3.5.
Why?
Golden going state up 3-0, Cleveland going up 3-0, Houston going up 3-0, even Washington going up 3-0.. ATLANTA wants to be a part of this group. Who do you think wants to display their level of eliteness the most? The hawks, after being doubted by pretty much everyone. They could be the most media energized team in the league right now; due to excessive amounts of doubt.
Don't always pay so much attention to match ups, but to emotional factors! All athletes should have a connection!
Also, there will be zero drop off for Atlanta from playing on the road. If anything, they will play better. It was getting wild in Atlanta, I'm sure it was a little overwhelming for some of the players. They are a relaxed team who play "spurs" brand basketball. These type of teams do not RELY on ENERGY.
Need I say more? 4 game sweep. Hawks are playing no games, behind the coach of the year!
Bet big on the hawks!
