Ive stated in other threads how Brooklyn NBA and NYIsles NHL are tied together(they each advance to the respective corresponding rd in their league). Why did Kyrie leave Boston and stomp on the logo? IMO he thought Boston was a racist town. If you had to name ONE PLAYER who thinks despite their high salaries that NBA players are slaves, who would that be? IMO, it is Kyrie. Kyrie recruited KD to play together in Brooklyn while he was in Boston and KD was in GS. Saturday will be the day that the national holiday Juneteenth Day is celebrated(the day slavery was ended). There is an agenda behind NYC opening. The NBA imo has an agenda in Brooklyn advancing. I dont think Harden was injured that bad. I also think Kyrie shows up for his Willis Reed moment Saturday in gm 7. You think Kyrie is going to let KD lose in the conference semis after recruiting him? Btw, many of my friends are minorities. I went to a high school in Milwaukee where there were Whites, African-Americans, Asians, and Latinos.....poor, middle class, and rich.
nets win gm 7
Ive stated in other threads how Brooklyn NBA and NYIsles NHL are tied together(they each advance to the respective corresponding rd in their league). Why did Kyrie leave Boston and stomp on the logo? IMO he thought Boston was a racist town. If you had to name ONE PLAYER who thinks despite their high salaries that NBA players are slaves, who would that be? IMO, it is Kyrie. Kyrie recruited KD to play together in Brooklyn while he was in Boston and KD was in GS. Saturday will be the day that the national holiday Juneteenth Day is celebrated(the day slavery was ended). There is an agenda behind NYC opening. The NBA imo has an agenda in Brooklyn advancing. I dont think Harden was injured that bad. I also think Kyrie shows up for his Willis Reed moment Saturday in gm 7. You think Kyrie is going to let KD lose in the conference semis after recruiting him? Btw, many of my friends are minorities. I went to a high school in Milwaukee where there were Whites, African-Americans, Asians, and Latinos.....poor, middle class, and rich.
Ive stated in other threads how Brooklyn NBA and NYIsles NHL are tied together(they each advance to the respective corresponding rd in their league). Why did Kyrie leave Boston and stomp on the logo? IMO he thought Boston was a racist town. If you had to name ONE PLAYER who thinks despite their high salaries that NBA players are slaves, who would that be? IMO, it is Kyrie. Kyrie recruited KD to play together in Brooklyn while he was in Boston and KD was in GS. Saturday will be the day that the national holiday Juneteenth Day is celebrated(the day slavery was ended). There is an agenda behind NYC opening. The NBA imo has an agenda in Brooklyn advancing. I dont think Harden was injured that bad. I also think Kyrie shows up for his Willis Reed moment Saturday in gm 7. You think Kyrie is going to let KD lose in the conference semis after recruiting him? Btw, many of my friends are minorities. I went to a high school in Milwaukee where there were Whites, African-Americans, Asians, and Latinos.....poor, middle class, and rich.
Ive stated in other threads how Brooklyn NBA and NYIsles NHL are tied together(they each advance to the respective corresponding rd in their league). Why did Kyrie leave Boston and stomp on the logo? IMO he thought Boston was a racist town. If you had to name ONE PLAYER who thinks despite their high salaries that NBA players are slaves, who would that be? IMO, it is Kyrie. Kyrie recruited KD to play together in Brooklyn while he was in Boston and KD was in GS. Saturday will be the day that the national holiday Juneteenth Day is celebrated(the day slavery was ended). There is an agenda behind NYC opening. The NBA imo has an agenda in Brooklyn advancing. I dont think Harden was injured that bad. I also think Kyrie shows up for his Willis Reed moment Saturday in gm 7. You think Kyrie is going to let KD lose in the conference semis after recruiting him? Btw, many of my friends are minorities. I went to a high school in Milwaukee where there were Whites, African-Americans, Asians, and Latinos.....poor, middle class, and rich.
I think the conspiracy fact guys calls them "humiliation rituals" like when Dave Chappelle refused to wear the dress he was taken off tv. They make all the black guys do it. No I'm not racist. Just what I heard
I think the conspiracy fact guys calls them "humiliation rituals" like when Dave Chappelle refused to wear the dress he was taken off tv. They make all the black guys do it. No I'm not racist. Just what I heard
I hope nets win as I can cash in an extra 400 on a series parlay and another future bet..but after reading this post I am thinking bucks win..bucks are just playing too good righht now. Kevin Durant is highly over rated just look at how he played in a closeout game last night. That being said I do believe it's all fixed so nets may win unless this is a bookie post to trap the bettors. Then it's clear Milwaukee will win. Middleton was much more valuable than Durant. If you can't get the ball in the basket what good is defense going to do you?
That's why when Durant was on GS, they had a far better record without him. He is too much of a half court,slow the game down, and take a bad shot type of player. And the records prove that fast paced is the best way to win in the NBA today. Sorry if I sound ignorant I don't know a lot about basketball. I just go by what I see. I do pretty well with open eyes.
I hope nets win as I can cash in an extra 400 on a series parlay and another future bet..but after reading this post I am thinking bucks win..bucks are just playing too good righht now. Kevin Durant is highly over rated just look at how he played in a closeout game last night. That being said I do believe it's all fixed so nets may win unless this is a bookie post to trap the bettors. Then it's clear Milwaukee will win. Middleton was much more valuable than Durant. If you can't get the ball in the basket what good is defense going to do you?
That's why when Durant was on GS, they had a far better record without him. He is too much of a half court,slow the game down, and take a bad shot type of player. And the records prove that fast paced is the best way to win in the NBA today. Sorry if I sound ignorant I don't know a lot about basketball. I just go by what I see. I do pretty well with open eyes.
I like Brooklyn to take it too.
Milwaukee had a lot of help from the refs yesterday - either homer refs or the NBA really wanted this one to go the distance to Game 7.
I like Brooklyn to take it too.
Milwaukee had a lot of help from the refs yesterday - either homer refs or the NBA really wanted this one to go the distance to Game 7.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,265
- PART DEUX 214
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,620
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,134
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,033
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
