The difference is Denver had the ability to come back and win and somehow didn't pull it off even with a huge game 7 lead. Minnesota won't be able to even get to that point, they're gonna crumble.
It's the year of the choke. How many teams had like 5 or 6 point leads and under a minute left and lost? Besides the many blowouts that is what has happened in most of the close games.
Pacers game 1 the other night, Wolves both games so far but tonight was especially bad. Sixers in game 2 vs the Knicks. I knew they wouldn't win the series when that happened.
These moments are hard to come back from when you're on the wrong side of them. I still can't get over having Rudy out there on Luka getting cooked. What the hell was that?
The difference is Denver had the ability to come back and win and somehow didn't pull it off even with a huge game 7 lead. Minnesota won't be able to even get to that point, they're gonna crumble.
It's the year of the choke. How many teams had like 5 or 6 point leads and under a minute left and lost? Besides the many blowouts that is what has happened in most of the close games.
Pacers game 1 the other night, Wolves both games so far but tonight was especially bad. Sixers in game 2 vs the Knicks. I knew they wouldn't win the series when that happened.
These moments are hard to come back from when you're on the wrong side of them. I still can't get over having Rudy out there on Luka getting cooked. What the hell was that?
I think I have been on every bad beat you have mentioned and a few more. Never seen anything like how the last couple minutes have played out in about a dozen playoff games this year. It’s like the script totally flips last few minutes.
@NutinButtLove
I think I have been on every bad beat you have mentioned and a few more. Never seen anything like how the last couple minutes have played out in about a dozen playoff games this year. It’s like the script totally flips last few minutes.
The difference is Denver had the ability to come back and win and somehow didn't pull it off even with a huge game 7 lead. Minnesota won't be able to even get to that point, they're gonna crumble. It's the year of the choke. How many teams had like 5 or 6 point leads and under a minute left and lost? Besides the many blowouts that is what has happened in most of the close games. Pacers game 1 the other night, Wolves both games so far but tonight was especially bad. Sixers in game 2 vs the Knicks. I knew they wouldn't win the series when that happened. These moments are hard to come back from when you're on the wrong side of them. I still can't get over having Rudy out there on Luka getting cooked. What the hell was that?
Year of the choke is right.
Who are you taking in potential Boston Dallas series ?
Quote Originally Posted by NutinButtLove:
The difference is Denver had the ability to come back and win and somehow didn't pull it off even with a huge game 7 lead. Minnesota won't be able to even get to that point, they're gonna crumble. It's the year of the choke. How many teams had like 5 or 6 point leads and under a minute left and lost? Besides the many blowouts that is what has happened in most of the close games. Pacers game 1 the other night, Wolves both games so far but tonight was especially bad. Sixers in game 2 vs the Knicks. I knew they wouldn't win the series when that happened. These moments are hard to come back from when you're on the wrong side of them. I still can't get over having Rudy out there on Luka getting cooked. What the hell was that?
Year of the choke is right.
Who are you taking in potential Boston Dallas series ?