Missed morning shoot around and was recieving fluids at the hotel early morning. Questionable for tonights game. If he goes out, im imagining a 2-3 point drop in the spread to make it PHI -6.5/7.5. If thats the case I still like Philly to cover with Fultz and Mcconnel getting some more minutes. What do you guys think
Simmons Questionable
Missed morning shoot around and was recieving fluids at the hotel early morning. Questionable for tonights game. If he goes out, im imagining a 2-3 point drop in the spread to make it PHI -6.5/7.5. If thats the case I still like Philly to cover with Fultz and Mcconnel getting some more minutes. What do you guys think
Big game for Philly as they can lock up the 3 seed. Dogs is right, they don't look the same without Simmons but the team knows how important this is and they're more than talented enough to win this game without him. Double digits is a different story though and for now I'm throwing them in a teaser with the jazz. I think the dubs might rest some guys. I admittedly got this info from the pick n roll picks but if the dubs lose they dodge the jazz and thunder in the first round. They obviously want that. I'm gonna do the teaser so it's not so chalky though
Big game for Philly as they can lock up the 3 seed. Dogs is right, they don't look the same without Simmons but the team knows how important this is and they're more than talented enough to win this game without him. Double digits is a different story though and for now I'm throwing them in a teaser with the jazz. I think the dubs might rest some guys. I admittedly got this info from the pick n roll picks but if the dubs lose they dodge the jazz and thunder in the first round. They obviously want that. I'm gonna do the teaser so it's not so chalky though
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,592
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
