Still raw and inexperienced but with CP3 in this line-up, they could do some real damage I reckon.
Suns been the best team in the West since this post started back in Feb. No team has the amount of shooter, defenders and depth as then. CP3 puts it all together and takes the pressure of Dbook. Dbook can focus on scoring and not leading. Add in Ayton developing and guys like Crowder/Bridges who defend 1-4 and rain 3s all day. This is a true basketball team!
Suns been the best team in the West since this post started back in Feb. No team has the amount of shooter, defenders and depth as then. CP3 puts it all together and takes the pressure of Dbook. Dbook can focus on scoring and not leading. Add in Ayton developing and guys like Crowder/Bridges who defend 1-4 and rain 3s all day. This is a true basketball team!
Do they have a good match up for Jokic though?
I think Porter, Gordon and Morris can be negated with Booker, Crowder and Bridges but Ayton will have a lot of trouble with Joker who is the complete opposite to players like Drummond and Gasol.
Do they have a good match up for Jokic though?
I think Porter, Gordon and Morris can be negated with Booker, Crowder and Bridges but Ayton will have a lot of trouble with Joker who is the complete opposite to players like Drummond and Gasol.
Both teams are high IQ teams but I give Phoenix the slight edge since they are the better shooting team. Denver looked good cause Portland might be the worst defensive team of all time. Phoenix wont let Denver score 125 every game.
Both teams are high IQ teams but I give Phoenix the slight edge since they are the better shooting team. Denver looked good cause Portland might be the worst defensive team of all time. Phoenix wont let Denver score 125 every game.
