Here's my weekend play.
Hou +10.5
Was +10
Philly -5.5
Balt +2
Total Bet +906
BOL & Enjoy the Games.
@Lornie11
Man they all look good once placed and printed and at a nice plus money but there is always that one at least in most of my instances that always seem to make the ticket go south.....I hope yours cashes good luck ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Lornie11
Man they all look good once placed and printed and at a nice plus money but there is always that one at least in most of my instances that always seem to make the ticket go south.....I hope yours cashes good luck ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Lornie11
I've had six teamers for a saw buck and one would bust me up on those most times as well. But for ten bucks keeps me interested and watching and I have had my share of them winning (though not plentiful ) and four is tough in itself yet alone a half dozen or more.....what's wrong with me?![]()
Good luck bud ![]()
![]()
@Lornie11
I've had six teamers for a saw buck and one would bust me up on those most times as well. But for ten bucks keeps me interested and watching and I have had my share of them winning (though not plentiful ) and four is tough in itself yet alone a half dozen or more.....what's wrong with me?![]()
Good luck bud ![]()
![]()
