Bad game plan
Close the books
Absolutely. I saw Lamar hold onto the ball waiting for an open receiver multiple times when he could have gained significant yardage with a run. I get the feeling someone either told him not to run today or he was under the spell of something else. Also, even though I had KC to win on my card,,,,Baltimore got robbed on several by several bad calls. Although the outcome probably wouldn't have been any different, the did get robbed a couple times.
Absolutely. I saw Lamar hold onto the ball waiting for an open receiver multiple times when he could have gained significant yardage with a run. I get the feeling someone either told him not to run today or he was under the spell of something else. Also, even though I had KC to win on my card,,,,Baltimore got robbed on several by several bad calls. Although the outcome probably wouldn't have been any different, the did get robbed a couple times.
yea they got a bit handcuffed by KC being able to move the ball down the field, and they sort of panicked out the run game.
Still though, Lamar had plenty of times to run, but chose to stay behind the line looking for open receivers in 8 man zone coverage's. He's not the QB that stands tall and picks apart defenses, even his biggest fans have to admit this.
yea they got a bit handcuffed by KC being able to move the ball down the field, and they sort of panicked out the run game.
Still though, Lamar had plenty of times to run, but chose to stay behind the line looking for open receivers in 8 man zone coverage's. He's not the QB that stands tall and picks apart defenses, even his biggest fans have to admit this.
