Just like every Superbowl. Follow the money and go the other way. Bucs and the under.
Follow the money
So the money is on KC? The public won't be betting this game until the weekend of the game so it is tough to know which side will be more popular...are you seeing a trend somewhere? Do you know sportsbook ticket writers? Just wonder what you base your pick on?
So the money is on KC? The public won't be betting this game until the weekend of the game so it is tough to know which side will be more popular...are you seeing a trend somewhere? Do you know sportsbook ticket writers? Just wonder what you base your pick on?
Lol there is no money to follow, it's super early and hardly any bets so far, and anyway the tickets are always pretty even, as one would expect in a game between 2 conference champs. This year will be no different.
'Just like every Super Bowl'??? Uhhh... It's been pretty even with favs and dogs winning too the last 20 years. Where are you getting this from, sounds pretty daft.
Lol there is no money to follow, it's super early and hardly any bets so far, and anyway the tickets are always pretty even, as one would expect in a game between 2 conference champs. This year will be no different.
'Just like every Super Bowl'??? Uhhh... It's been pretty even with favs and dogs winning too the last 20 years. Where are you getting this from, sounds pretty daft.
It moved!!! My 17 yr old son picked it up, drove to Subway and bought a steak and cheese Sub...
I now know who will win the Super Bowl... ![]()
It moved!!! My 17 yr old son picked it up, drove to Subway and bought a steak and cheese Sub...
I now know who will win the Super Bowl... ![]()
Just like every Superbowl. Follow the money and go the other way. Bucs and the under.
If I recall correctly, I have lost all of my "contrarian" bets (100% of them) that I have made on several Superbowls in the past. Superbowl is for the public.
Just FYI
Maybe the UNDER hit, but I will not touch any of the sides.
Just like every Superbowl. Follow the money and go the other way. Bucs and the under.
If I recall correctly, I have lost all of my "contrarian" bets (100% of them) that I have made on several Superbowls in the past. Superbowl is for the public.
Just FYI
Maybe the UNDER hit, but I will not touch any of the sides.
Amazingly, I got the change from the Subway transaction ($8 dollars and change - WTF happened to Subway Sub prices...!!!). It is in the Den on the end table.
If it moves, I will let you all know. ![]()
Amazingly, I got the change from the Subway transaction ($8 dollars and change - WTF happened to Subway Sub prices...!!!). It is in the Den on the end table.
If it moves, I will let you all know. ![]()
By the way, the money is on the move again. I had to go into office today, so grabbed it and got a coffee and egg sandwich at Dunkin Donuts. Still about $4 left.
In Summary for SB LV:
- 55% of the money is on a Subarine Sandwich ![]()
- 10% is on a Large coffee (cream and sugar, mind you) ![]()
- 15% is on a veggie egg white sandwich with vermont cheddar ![]()
- 20% still on the move (I have a feeling it will be part of a transaction to get some Fireball Nips around 5:30 PM EST) ![]()
So, now we know where the money goes, what is next? I'll tell you. On the surface, it appearsm that this is much like the ADDA Dodgeball double-fault final-play elimination that hadn't occurred since the Helsinki episode of 1919. I think we all remember how THAT turned out!
Super Bowl LV's result will be no different.
No go beat your bookie!!! ![]()
By the way, the money is on the move again. I had to go into office today, so grabbed it and got a coffee and egg sandwich at Dunkin Donuts. Still about $4 left.
In Summary for SB LV:
- 55% of the money is on a Subarine Sandwich ![]()
- 10% is on a Large coffee (cream and sugar, mind you) ![]()
- 15% is on a veggie egg white sandwich with vermont cheddar ![]()
- 20% still on the move (I have a feeling it will be part of a transaction to get some Fireball Nips around 5:30 PM EST) ![]()
So, now we know where the money goes, what is next? I'll tell you. On the surface, it appearsm that this is much like the ADDA Dodgeball double-fault final-play elimination that hadn't occurred since the Helsinki episode of 1919. I think we all remember how THAT turned out!
Super Bowl LV's result will be no different.
No go beat your bookie!!! ![]()
@dyamarik
Well I recently saw Belichick in a Subway commercial. There also was a power struggle between Brady and Bill....so you’re telling me to take KC? ![]()
@dyamarik
Well I recently saw Belichick in a Subway commercial. There also was a power struggle between Brady and Bill....so you’re telling me to take KC? ![]()
@Alexg85
Take away that last td before half because Packers didn't have 2 deep safeties. We being seeing Packers in the Big show. Also if Rogers wasn't such wussy , he could ran in instead throwing in double coverage
@Alexg85
Take away that last td before half because Packers didn't have 2 deep safeties. We being seeing Packers in the Big show. Also if Rogers wasn't such wussy , he could ran in instead throwing in double coverage
@dyamarik Well I recently saw Belichick in a Subway commercial. There also was a power struggle between Brady and Bill....so you’re telling me to take KC?
Could be. This is the first year I am using this system, so there might be some bugs.
Things to note:
- Tom does eat a healthy diet, and I recently learned that the steak and cheese had low fat cheddar on a whole grain bun, with tomatoes and onions (sounds pretty healthy).
- The DD sandwich is by far their healthiest choice, so seems to be a theme here on where the money went.
- DD is home based in New England, and so is Subway. TB spent 20 yrs in NE.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's see if the remaining 20% goes Fireball, or something more healthy...
@dyamarik Well I recently saw Belichick in a Subway commercial. There also was a power struggle between Brady and Bill....so you’re telling me to take KC?
Could be. This is the first year I am using this system, so there might be some bugs.
Things to note:
- Tom does eat a healthy diet, and I recently learned that the steak and cheese had low fat cheddar on a whole grain bun, with tomatoes and onions (sounds pretty healthy).
- The DD sandwich is by far their healthiest choice, so seems to be a theme here on where the money went.
- DD is home based in New England, and so is Subway. TB spent 20 yrs in NE.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's see if the remaining 20% goes Fireball, or something more healthy...
@kcblitzkrieg
I remember that one. Peyton Manning had a noodle arm and they one with defense. Carolina with Cam was something like 15-1 that year!
@kcblitzkrieg
I remember that one. Peyton Manning had a noodle arm and they one with defense. Carolina with Cam was something like 15-1 that year!
Not necessarily.
Books do lose money.
It's not like God put out a rule that sportsbooks make $ on every game. and that includes the Super Bowl
Sure they make $, but most of that comes from the juice. Without the juice they would be out of business, with the expenses.
Not necessarily.
Books do lose money.
It's not like God put out a rule that sportsbooks make $ on every game. and that includes the Super Bowl
Sure they make $, but most of that comes from the juice. Without the juice they would be out of business, with the expenses.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,388
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,536
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,278
- PART DEUX 296
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,474
- Trump's legacy? 32,970
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,592
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,005
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,280
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
