From a push to a win/loss in 1:43
If I was employed reviewing the play and I had ATL +12 you damn right I'd rule it a catch ![]()
People are so tuned into the referees being on the take etc. But in the NFL where every damn play is reviewable and the last two minutes... The review guys are the ones who may be the ones who are getting paid off. I'm sure you've seen some plays, even this year, where it was either upheld or overturned on some bullshit
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
If I was employed reviewing the play and I had ATL +12 you damn right I'd rule it a catch ![]()
People are so tuned into the referees being on the take etc. But in the NFL where every damn play is reviewable and the last two minutes... The review guys are the ones who may be the ones who are getting paid off. I'm sure you've seen some plays, even this year, where it was either upheld or overturned on some bullshit
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know it was I'm just giving an example of a call. There was actually a call a few weeks ago during either SNF or MNF I don't remember. I don't even remember the exact play but basically there was a ruling on the field. It was under two minutes so it went under review and it was overturned without clear, indisputable evidence. The view of the ball was partially blocked by the defensive player and you really couldn't overturn it because of how close of a call it was and the blockage of the view but it was indeed overturned. Tonight they got everything right. Only problem tonight was another phantom holding that cost ATL the ML. Then the refs gave them the spread as a make up ![]()
![]()
I know it was I'm just giving an example of a call. There was actually a call a few weeks ago during either SNF or MNF I don't remember. I don't even remember the exact play but basically there was a ruling on the field. It was under two minutes so it went under review and it was overturned without clear, indisputable evidence. The view of the ball was partially blocked by the defensive player and you really couldn't overturn it because of how close of a call it was and the blockage of the view but it was indeed overturned. Tonight they got everything right. Only problem tonight was another phantom holding that cost ATL the ML. Then the refs gave them the spread as a make up ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
