Posted:
#1
Hey there everyone. Just registered for the forum, been reading for a while. Started doing some NFL betting this year using a strictly mathematical algorithm that I developed, and wanted to have some place to post about it and share the results. My bet varies between 1 and 3 units based on the confidence of the picks, and I am strictly betting NFL spreads. I'll post my picks every Thursday evening after I visit the casino and place my bets (I'm in Las Vegas).
Here is how I am doing so far this year:
Week 1: 10/13 (76.9%) +18.6 Units
Week 2: 8/11 (72.7%) +8.65 Units
Week 3: 4/8 (50%) +2.1 Units
Season to Date: 22/32 (68.8%) +29.4 Units
How do you guys feel about the historical data available at the sun4cast site? (I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to it). I trust the scores to be correct, but don't know about the spreads and lines. I used that data for historical purposes when trying out different iterations of my algorithms, but I've heard it may not be super accurate.
