Lets deduct Aaron Rodgers from this for a second. Not looking to pile on them. Just intrigued. If we look at the rest of the QB's on the Jets Roster, could you say this is the weakest QB depth on any NFL team in recent years (ie. last 30)? I'm assuming that Siemian couldn't be any better if they won't even let him on the field....
Thoughts are very much welcomed!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lets deduct Aaron Rodgers from this for a second. Not looking to pile on them. Just intrigued. If we look at the rest of the QB's on the Jets Roster, could you say this is the weakest QB depth on any NFL team in recent years (ie. last 30)? I'm assuming that Siemian couldn't be any better if they won't even let him on the field....
Trevor Semien has a lot of experience in the league, and is not a terrible qb. OTOH Robert Saleh is a terrible coach. Watching him on Hard Knocks I noticed that he used the f-bomb in every other sentence. That is the sign of someone not smart or articulate enough to get their message across using non f-based language. Told me all I needed to know.
Trevor Semien has a lot of experience in the league, and is not a terrible qb. OTOH Robert Saleh is a terrible coach. Watching him on Hard Knocks I noticed that he used the f-bomb in every other sentence. That is the sign of someone not smart or articulate enough to get their message across using non f-based language. Told me all I needed to know.