I don’t understand how anybody can back the packers tonight withrout Rodgers...you would think packers will focus more on the running game here in which lions rank 6th in the league in rush defense. Also this is a must win for the lions if they want to keep there playoff hopes alive. So please somebody explain to me how u can back the packers covering tonight with Hundley at the helm...
Lions @gb
I don’t understand how anybody can back the packers tonight withrout Rodgers...you would think packers will focus more on the running game here in which lions rank 6th in the league in rush defense. Also this is a must win for the lions if they want to keep there playoff hopes alive. So please somebody explain to me how u can back the packers covering tonight with Hundley at the helm...
Everyone and their mother have been waiting to back the Lions tonight. The line remains suspiciously low. GB is coming off a bye and Hundley is better than he showed against the Saints.
I like GB if for no other reason than the Lions look too easy.
Everyone and their mother have been waiting to back the Lions tonight. The line remains suspiciously low. GB is coming off a bye and Hundley is better than he showed against the Saints.
I like GB if for no other reason than the Lions look too easy.
This also is a must win for GB to stay competitive as well. If GB Doesn’t lose by 3 pts I’ll win $100+ on a 4 team parlay. Lambeau Field is a very tough place to play btw. With extra game prepartion I think Hundley will outperform his expectations. I agree with what Bonchie123 Said above. Don’t be surprised if GB defense steps up! I say GB wins 24-17.
This also is a must win for GB to stay competitive as well. If GB Doesn’t lose by 3 pts I’ll win $100+ on a 4 team parlay. Lambeau Field is a very tough place to play btw. With extra game prepartion I think Hundley will outperform his expectations. I agree with what Bonchie123 Said above. Don’t be surprised if GB defense steps up! I say GB wins 24-17.
The line being that low is my only concern that makes me think this game might be closer than i expected but the last 2 times these teams played lions have scored 24 and 27... it’s hard for me to invision Green Bay scoring more than 17 points tops in this game with Hundley at qb. Green Bay will be forced to throw and i don’t have much confidence in Hundleys arm considering his game against a lower than average saints defense. I’m on lions for $1000 tonight if not more.
The line being that low is my only concern that makes me think this game might be closer than i expected but the last 2 times these teams played lions have scored 24 and 27... it’s hard for me to invision Green Bay scoring more than 17 points tops in this game with Hundley at qb. Green Bay will be forced to throw and i don’t have much confidence in Hundleys arm considering his game against a lower than average saints defense. I’m on lions for $1000 tonight if not more.
I don’t understand how anybody can back the packers tonight withrout Rodgers...you would think packers will focus more on the running game here in which lions rank 6th in the league in rush defense. Also this is a must win for the lions if they want to keep there playoff hopes alive. So please somebody explain to me how u can back the packers covering tonight with Hundley at the helm...
I don’t understand how anybody can back the packers tonight withrout Rodgers...you would think packers will focus more on the running game here in which lions rank 6th in the league in rush defense. Also this is a must win for the lions if they want to keep there playoff hopes alive. So please somebody explain to me how u can back the packers covering tonight with Hundley at the helm...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,021
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 624
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,208
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,171
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,626
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,717
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
