Interested to see how this plays out. Whole world is on him. These sports books probably give evans 20m to not get it if they wanted to. lol
Mike evans rec yards
I got confirmation that he will slide Baker 100K if he hits his receptions and yards to get his incentives. I also got confirmation that he told Baker he will slip him another 100K if he gets 2 TDs....yes, good confirmation. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I got confirmation that he will slide Baker 100K if he hits his receptions and yards to get his incentives. I also got confirmation that he told Baker he will slip him another 100K if he gets 2 TDs....yes, good confirmation. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
@JackSmack
Lol. So all the sports books are going to join forces and worry about this bet and spend $20 million to prevent it![]()
@JackSmack
Lol. So all the sports books are going to join forces and worry about this bet and spend $20 million to prevent it![]()
Interested to see how this plays out. Whole world is on him. These sports books probably give evans 20m to not get it if they wanted to. lol
Which one? Who would be charge?
I'm not saying its not happen. Just trying to figure it how it would be plausible though.
Hard to imagine not getting it to further negotiate when it contract tome
Interested to see how this plays out. Whole world is on him. These sports books probably give evans 20m to not get it if they wanted to. lol
Which one? Who would be charge?
I'm not saying its not happen. Just trying to figure it how it would be plausible though.
Hard to imagine not getting it to further negotiate when it contract tome
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,375
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,514
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 290
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,439
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,570
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,930
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,165
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
