• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL THURSDAY

    JJsLocks
    elite_guy11
    Tomkopec
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1313
    Posts: 12
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2016 - 7:33 PM ET #1

    Titans -3 -2u
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Titans -3 -2u
     
    elite_guy11
    elite_guy11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 469
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2016 - 7:40 PM ET #2

    Out of curiosity do you ever track or publish your record on here?  I've never seen it across all sports you post your picks for...

    I've seen your posts for years but I've also heard people talk about fading you bc you may be a book influencing picks the other way.  

    Definitely don't need that here but you never post analysis or anything like that.  Let alone, your record which I mentioned earlier.

    JJ...  Are you cool???
    Reply
    Out of curiosity do you ever track or publish your record on here?  I've never seen it across all sports you post your picks for...

    I've seen your posts for years but I've also heard people talk about fading you bc you may be a book influencing picks the other way.  

    Definitely don't need that here but you never post analysis or anything like that.  Let alone, your record which I mentioned earlier.

    JJ...  Are you cool???
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2016 - 10:11 PM ET #3

    I used too and any one who has known me knows me I'm not a fraud. Haters want to hate when you go on a cold streak. According to my wallet I'm not aware of that happening yet in college or NFL. I would assume some person who road or herd of my money train during the first half MLB season but bet big on me on me after the all star break when I went ice cold. Every bet I post I bet. Don't listen to haters and be more informed by those who have been around for a while.

    This post makes want to go back and post so they can suck Tom Brady off....
    Reply
    I used too and any one who has known me knows me I'm not a fraud. Haters want to hate when you go on a cold streak. According to my wallet I'm not aware of that happening yet in college or NFL. I would assume some person who road or herd of my money train during the first half MLB season but bet big on me on me after the all star break when I went ice cold. Every bet I post I bet. Don't listen to haters and be more informed by those who have been around for a while.

    This post makes want to go back and post so they can suck Tom Brady off....
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 12:35 AM ET #4

    Am I even losing in football this season let alone any other season? Or a bunch of haters talking on a 2nd half downward spiral? I'll reconcile my posts ....
    Reply
    Am I even losing in football this season let alone any other season? Or a bunch of haters talking on a 2nd half downward spiral? I'll reconcile my posts ....
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 1:45 AM ET #5

    Ah .... I tried and I need to hire a dork to go back and reconcile my numbers ..... calling me a fraud while all the established people on this site who know I just make picks is pretty low
    Reply
    Ah .... I tried and I need to hire a dork to go back and reconcile my numbers ..... calling me a fraud while all the established people on this site who know I just make picks is pretty low
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 1:48 AM ET #6

    I just don't care anymore ......My account displays the ,money ...

    Reply
    I just don't care anymore ......My account displays the ,money ...

     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 2:16 AM ET #7

    Yeah ... I'm just posting those chicken wing girl eat
    Reply
    Yeah ... I'm just posting those chicken wing girl eat
     
    Tomkopec
    Tomkopec
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 11:59 AM ET #8

    Whatever you do elite_guy11 do not follow his plays. You will not win money. I've been fading for about a year and a half now and have made a decent amount of extra cash. And yes if you go back far enough he used to post his record when he started off hot but once he started losing that record magically disappeared.
    Reply
    Whatever you do elite_guy11 do not follow his plays. You will not win money. I've been fading for about a year and a half now and have made a decent amount of extra cash. And yes if you go back far enough he used to post his record when he started off hot but once he started losing that record magically disappeared.
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 7:13 PM ET #9

    suck my person girl
    Reply
    suck my person girl
     
    Tomkopec
    Tomkopec
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 8:44 PM ET #10

    You know the truth
    Reply
    You know the truth
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19244
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 9:33 PM ET #11

    I agree MLB I fell off after the all star break but was lights the first half the season and a solid chunk of change was earned then.   But in reality, I started a new job before the season that blocked this site and updating records and making picks involved me walking outside my building and posting stuff on my phone because I work till 6-7 est.   Why was I going through that hassle doing it before?   I loved boasting about my profits and when I was struggling I didn't care much anymore.  

    If you are fading me in NFL and College so far you must be good at only picking my losses because I'm up in both and looks to be up more with tonight's picks.  Did you fade my pod?  Like I said I will spend the time to go back and reconcile football records if that will make people happy but your fade posts are hysterical.  You only show up when I lose and ironically enough this was a winner last night.

    End of the night.  My capping has done really well to my wallet and your interent words are laughter to what matters.  I just the people who used to follow me through the years were still here so you newbies are tailing or fading me aimouslly....


    Reply
    I agree MLB I fell off after the all star break but was lights the first half the season and a solid chunk of change was earned then.   But in reality, I started a new job before the season that blocked this site and updating records and making picks involved me walking outside my building and posting stuff on my phone because I work till 6-7 est.   Why was I going through that hassle doing it before?   I loved boasting about my profits and when I was struggling I didn't care much anymore.  

    If you are fading me in NFL and College so far you must be good at only picking my losses because I'm up in both and looks to be up more with tonight's picks.  Did you fade my pod?  Like I said I will spend the time to go back and reconcile football records if that will make people happy but your fade posts are hysterical.  You only show up when I lose and ironically enough this was a winner last night.

    End of the night.  My capping has done really well to my wallet and your interent words are laughter to what matters.  I just the people who used to follow me through the years were still here so you newbies are tailing or fading me aimouslly....


     
     
    Tomkopec
    Tomkopec
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2107
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 11:40 PM ET #12

    Well i saw your Aztecs pick and i was worried since i bet it monday when the line came out at -6.5 and the line dropped which made me worried even more but they came through. Im not here to give you trouble. you had a good day today. Its just the fact that people think there better than they are and can make a living off of it is hilarious. Not saying you just people in general.
    Reply
    Well i saw your Aztecs pick and i was worried since i bet it monday when the line came out at -6.5 and the line dropped which made me worried even more but they came through. Im not here to give you trouble. you had a good day today. Its just the fact that people think there better than they are and can make a living off of it is hilarious. Not saying you just people in general.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,237
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,331
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,408
    • MLB Playoffs 5,217
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,245
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.