I have bet a ton of these this year but never really broke them down like this until I noticed something weird. So I was going through the Chiefs Receiving Yards props and added the total of all the available players on DK. The total yardage of all the WRs, TEs, and RBs together is 211 yards. Mahomes total passing yards prop is O/U 250 yards. So you got 39 yards of value if you bet the under? Or what would you consider the 39 yards? Also is this pretty typical with yardage not matching up????
Cheers everyone
Good People, Drink Good Beer!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have bet a ton of these this year but never really broke them down like this until I noticed something weird. So I was going through the Chiefs Receiving Yards props and added the total of all the available players on DK. The total yardage of all the WRs, TEs, and RBs together is 211 yards. Mahomes total passing yards prop is O/U 250 yards. So you got 39 yards of value if you bet the under? Or what would you consider the 39 yards? Also is this pretty typical with yardage not matching up????
I have bet a ton of these this year but never really broke them down like this until I noticed something weird. So I was going through the Chiefs Receiving Yards props and added the total of all the available players on DK. The total yardage of all the WRs, TEs, and RBs together is 211 yards. Mahomes total passing yards prop is O/U 250 yards. So you got 39 yards of value if you bet the under? Or what would you consider the 39 yards? Also is this pretty typical with yardage not matching up???? Cheers everyone
That is an easy one, difference is yardage to backups not listed..TE#2 or RB#3
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayPurd:
I have bet a ton of these this year but never really broke them down like this until I noticed something weird. So I was going through the Chiefs Receiving Yards props and added the total of all the available players on DK. The total yardage of all the WRs, TEs, and RBs together is 211 yards. Mahomes total passing yards prop is O/U 250 yards. So you got 39 yards of value if you bet the under? Or what would you consider the 39 yards? Also is this pretty typical with yardage not matching up???? Cheers everyone
That is an easy one, difference is yardage to backups not listed..TE#2 or RB#3