Please... Explain to me...
That is true they could but like I said 90% of the they don't. For the record I had NYJ +11 big time in the last leg of a 12 point 4 team teaser and not too worried most of the game. But I must admit I was stupid enough to take NYJ pk 2H. What can you do. Needed to have more action cost me.
That is true they could but like I said 90% of the they don't. For the record I had NYJ +11 big time in the last leg of a 12 point 4 team teaser and not too worried most of the game. But I must admit I was stupid enough to take NYJ pk 2H. What can you do. Needed to have more action cost me.
The biggest problem with the wildcat is at the point of attack you create a mismatch with more blockers than defenders. Take a typical offensive setup with 5 OL, 2TE'S, 2 wr's, a FB, and the wildcat QB and you have 8 blockers against the front 7 of the defense. The 2 corners are lined up on the outside, and the safeties are at the 2nd layer of the defense.
This I could see being true. Very good explaination and that makes sense. Thank you very much. You don't see that necessarily on the field but it makes sense. Also, thank you too vpnyc1 as that also makes sense. BOL to all just very frustrating that I HAD to have action in the 2H. I still made money but it could have been a LOT more. BOL again!
The biggest problem with the wildcat is at the point of attack you create a mismatch with more blockers than defenders. Take a typical offensive setup with 5 OL, 2TE'S, 2 wr's, a FB, and the wildcat QB and you have 8 blockers against the front 7 of the defense. The 2 corners are lined up on the outside, and the safeties are at the 2nd layer of the defense.
This I could see being true. Very good explaination and that makes sense. Thank you very much. You don't see that necessarily on the field but it makes sense. Also, thank you too vpnyc1 as that also makes sense. BOL to all just very frustrating that I HAD to have action in the 2H. I still made money but it could have been a LOT more. BOL again!
Good point. I was a D-lineman in HS and college so I can relate. Perhaps that is where my frustration mostly resides in the fact that as a D-lineman I know where the ball is going a vast majority of the time. But again different level on the pro level. Thanks again to everyone. I never understood the craze but after tonight I must admit I am starting to warm up to the "Wildcat." I really hope the Vikes employ something like that with Percy Harvin, ADP, and Chester Taylor. Wouldn't that be deadly!!! Go Vikes!!!
Good point. I was a D-lineman in HS and college so I can relate. Perhaps that is where my frustration mostly resides in the fact that as a D-lineman I know where the ball is going a vast majority of the time. But again different level on the pro level. Thanks again to everyone. I never understood the craze but after tonight I must admit I am starting to warm up to the "Wildcat." I really hope the Vikes employ something like that with Percy Harvin, ADP, and Chester Taylor. Wouldn't that be deadly!!! Go Vikes!!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
