Posted:
#1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and so far I'm excited seeing so many nfl bettors / advisors - crazy amounts compared to Central (more like Eastern-ish) Europe. Anyway, I have a question for more experienced guys, than I am (which at this point, I believe, would be everyone on this forum).
I made a bet on UNDER in this Cards-Rams game and put a total sacks over 5.5 side-bet along with it. Now here's my question, since there were only three sacks and I analyze the hell out of my KO bets, how bad of a bet was it?
Now when everything is said and done, it seems crystal clear Cards would go in with the gameplan of getting rid of the ball quickly and rather have little to no gain, than to lose yardage - because hey, they have a good defense to back them up in case they have to punt. So my questions are:
1) is it a bad idea to go with these side-bets on heavily defensive (from both teams) games? From your experience, are there lack of sacks in games that are expected to be a grind?
2) does it even make sense to combo UNDER with this? it's kinda similar bet after all - you trust the D (no pun intended)
Thank you for your input.
