Posted:
#1
>>>>>OMEN ALERT<<<<<<<
This Week I'm bringing my OMEN Indicator to lay waste to the Bookie on NFL games as it did last week, mostly on Bowls games. It was perfect until the friggen Meineke Bowl, going 4-2.
I try to make sure these are bonified signs from the other side before I post them here. I hit another sign last night while at a local Mexican Restaurant last night. The special as written up on the chalkboard was CARNE Asada for 2 for TEN. (10 bucks). On that same chalkboard was a border of arrows pointing up, which the Amigos must have thought was an eyecatcher. After a couple more Tecates and companion shots of Jose, the sign revealed itself to me. The special board's supernatural meesage was now clear, the only thing I was now seeing was CAR NE Asada for 2 for TEN, and the UP arrows which were all now in bold.
...So it has been foreseen, now so shall it be. Let the games begin!!!!
The Amazing Rennick out

I try to make sure these are bonified signs from the other side before I post them here. I hit another sign last night while at a local Mexican Restaurant last night. The special as written up on the chalkboard was CARNE Asada for 2 for TEN. (10 bucks). On that same chalkboard was a border of arrows pointing up, which the Amigos must have thought was an eyecatcher. After a couple more Tecates and companion shots of Jose, the sign revealed itself to me. The special board's supernatural meesage was now clear, the only thing I was now seeing was CAR NE Asada for 2 for TEN, and the UP arrows which were all now in bold.
So there you have it fellas, take the OVER in the CAROLINA, NEW ENGLAND, and the TENNESSEE games.
...So it has been foreseen, now so shall it be. Let the games begin!!!!
The Amazing Rennick out
