Posted:
#1
Living nearby, I've seen every Ravens game this year. Made a killing last week fading them in SF. This team is awful, has been since week 1.
Defensively they're without their leader, and nobody has stepped into that role. A lot of guys are unsure out there.
Offensively they have nothing outside of Steve Smith and he's playing with fractures in his back. No promises he's 80% let alone 100%. Their running game is a joke, their OLine is average, but exploitable, and forget all WRs outside of Smith. Theres no real punch to this offense at all.
Arizona at home, off a loss, with a QB who is comparable to Flacco this year (if not better), a better run game, a better corp of WRs and a much better defense.
9 is such a weird number, I guess its really just 7.5 with some movement instead of added juice, but weird number.
In my head it feels like Zona rolls by 20+, but something feels off here and I can't put my finger on it.
Someone please tell me what I'm missing and why anyone would think Baltimore has value tonight.
Defensively they're without their leader, and nobody has stepped into that role. A lot of guys are unsure out there.
Offensively they have nothing outside of Steve Smith and he's playing with fractures in his back. No promises he's 80% let alone 100%. Their running game is a joke, their OLine is average, but exploitable, and forget all WRs outside of Smith. Theres no real punch to this offense at all.
Arizona at home, off a loss, with a QB who is comparable to Flacco this year (if not better), a better run game, a better corp of WRs and a much better defense.
9 is such a weird number, I guess its really just 7.5 with some movement instead of added juice, but weird number.
In my head it feels like Zona rolls by 20+, but something feels off here and I can't put my finger on it.
Someone please tell me what I'm missing and why anyone would think Baltimore has value tonight.
