I don't care what you post, I don't care what have to say, I don't care what happened 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 years ago...
I don't even want to over hear you talkin about it
I don't care what you post, I don't care what have to say, I don't care what happened 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 years ago...
I don't even want to over hear you talkin about it
I don't care what you post, I don't care what have to say, I don't care what happened 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 years ago...
I don't even want to over hear you talkin about it
If it wins and works for someone, then why piss in their soup? There are plenty of trends that are logical and win consistently year after year. Calling it "lazy" and "rudimentary" without listing explicit examples is just as lazy and rudimentary
If it wins and works for someone, then why piss in their soup? There are plenty of trends that are logical and win consistently year after year. Calling it "lazy" and "rudimentary" without listing explicit examples is just as lazy and rudimentary
Well it takes 2 seconds to pick a side by using a trend you saw on the internet without considering anything about the current rosters that are actually participating in the contest..Sir!
I'm not talkin about the guys that glance at the trends and factor them in accordingly..In my case, it's almost always a no factor at all, I'm talking about the Trend Players- You know who you are.. Get to the back
Well it takes 2 seconds to pick a side by using a trend you saw on the internet without considering anything about the current rosters that are actually participating in the contest..Sir!
I'm not talkin about the guys that glance at the trends and factor them in accordingly..In my case, it's almost always a no factor at all, I'm talking about the Trend Players- You know who you are.. Get to the back
4-0 in the playoffs in my NFL official pick thread... And I only bash the methods that everybody discards as ridiculous after they've been wagering for a few years...
Tryin to help
4-0 in the playoffs in my NFL official pick thread... And I only bash the methods that everybody discards as ridiculous after they've been wagering for a few years...
Tryin to help
I don't care what you post, I don't care what have to say, I don't care what happened 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 years ago...
I don't even want to over hear you talkin about it
I don't care what you post, I don't care what have to say, I don't care what happened 2, 5, 10, 20 and 30 years ago...
I don't even want to over hear you talkin about it
Trends like these are stupid because they're completely random. Yes it's no question some people come on here with garbage like "teams are 11-0 in 30 years when they play on Sundays with 3 days rest on a 2 game win streak when they go to bed at 8pm". That is nonsense and easy to come up with random parameters.
Denying logical trends that consistently win year after year with decent sample sizes is just being bitter for no reason
Trends like these are stupid because they're completely random. Yes it's no question some people come on here with garbage like "teams are 11-0 in 30 years when they play on Sundays with 3 days rest on a 2 game win streak when they go to bed at 8pm". That is nonsense and easy to come up with random parameters.
Denying logical trends that consistently win year after year with decent sample sizes is just being bitter for no reason
Of course, sometimes they factor in more times than others... Like its a big deal in about 1 outta every 50...To live and die with trends is positively ghastly
Of course, sometimes they factor in more times than others... Like its a big deal in about 1 outta every 50...To live and die with trends is positively ghastly
I could never be married to a trend player.. I'm lookin for something more intellectual
I could never be married to a trend player.. I'm lookin for something more intellectual
